sharetrader
Page 132 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 6889
    Membaa

One day to go for the SPP, current 6-day average is $0.38 or 5% discount to the pre-IPO cap raise and 2.7% premium to market price, if you can get it on market with less than one allocation value traded today. The SP would have to close Thursday at $0.52 to average the same as the pre-IPO and hit the SPP $0.40 price cap.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    I don't know, I've never associated Microsoft with any sort of advertising, they're definitely not big on it. Not compared to Google. Adsense is HUGE.
    They will probably start taking more share of the market because of Windows 10 being given away and hence the incentive to have a Microsoft mobile device.

Anyway, what do you think is the reason for them wanting to help vMob?
    VMob to clarify, isn't an advertising company, they are the back-end platform on Azure and a mobile app, but will work with anyones mobile app. They partner with their customers choice of advertising agencies.

I think you're a bit too quick to discount the revenue attraction to Microsoft through Azure utilisation fees, but we won't know until the numbers are broken out, if they ever are. I would've liked to have seen an operating model where VMob channels the Azure revenue from customer to Microsoft, but again we don't know.

The idea that Microsoft by buying VMob would give access to untold data is interesting, though VMob is one of millions of data sources to Azure per se. Their 'cloud first mobile first' mantra probably tells the story.

My guess is that it's pretty simple, that Microsoft worldwide have an enormous customer base and many of those customers require a solution like VMob's, which is also Azure. It's a natural and simple fit.

Microsoft will support VMob financially, technically, marketing and sales until it suits them to let VMob go it alone with critical mass in place, or acquire VMob. Either way it's a small investment by Microsoft, a few mill here, a few mill there, and maybe a big fat cheque to finish up with.

Personally I'd prefer as a shareholder to not be bought out by Microsoft anytime soon, but it's comforting to have that as a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    One day to go for the SPP, current 6-day average is $0.38 or 5% discount to the pre-IPO cap raise and 2.7% premium to market price, if you can get it on market with less than one allocation value traded today. The SP would have to close Thursday at $0.52 to average the same as the pre-IPO and hit the SPP $0.40 price cap.
    Or you could buy on-market for 5.55% below 38 cents (36 cents) right now...

What a dreaded droopy, floppy old flop of an SPP

Could be some good buying if you believe in the company (and didn't sign up to the now-overpriced SPP!)

As a VML holder I really hope the company can turn things around
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

LOL, this company has a similar market cap to an Australian mining company that only has some mining tenements and is burning through cash and tries to raise some cash to "do a bit of drilling" in the hopes that they will find something. The investments are kind of like buying a lotto ticket.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    LOL, this company has a similar market cap to an Australian mining company that only has some mining tenements and is burning through cash and tries to raise some cash to "do a bit of drilling" in the hopes that they will find something. The investments are kind of like buying a lotto ticket.
    LOL ... like buying a LOT of lotto tickets, luckily they're good for the game every day of the week and never expire , unless the Lottery goes under

BaaBaa, use some of your vast holdings and sell a few to that buyer at 30 ...time and right and th bew shares will be at a real discount top 40 cents.

I take it the days th average is calculated is current
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    BaaBaa, use some of your vast holdings and sell a few to that buyer at 30 ...time and right and th bew shares will be at a real discount top 40 cents.

I take it the days th average is calculated is current
    Is it just me who thinks average closing price is a really silly way to price an SPP?

Hey Robbo, you like my signature?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey Robbo, you like my signature?
    Sure do!! http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...046#post578046

Here's proof of the win

Wow VML down to 1.36 cents (34 cents in today's money)...

I feel sorry for those poor investors in at 40 cents...