sharetrader
Page 133 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 6889
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Wow VML down to 1.36 cents (34 cents in today's money)...

I feel sorry for those poor investors in at 40 cents...
    Yeah nah, they were probably the ones dumping this afternoon LOL.

Seriously though, such light volume, it only took one or two ponies to spook, sure won't be seeing an SSH from it. Shows how fragile the SPP process was though, bet they won't try and do a good deal for the minnows again, or did they underestimate the markets ability to completely discount their awesome news LOL. Sure sucked the kumara on this one.

"Dear pre-IPO investor,

Much and all as we had anticipated a healthy uplift in share price following the announcement of our exciting relationship with Microsoft and our exciting 2015 results and our exciting comms to market, it appears you got shafted by the minnows. Don't worry, you'll get them back later when you dump your millions of shares on the market. Meantime, it's back to business tomorrow. What hotel chain shall we announce first? Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Caesar’s Palace, the Hyatt Hotel? Time for some ramporama.

Yours SB.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Yeah nah, they were probably the ones dumping this afternoon LOL.

Seriously though, such light volume, it only took one or two ponies to spook, sure won't be seeing an SSH from it. Shows how fragile the SPP process was though, bet they won't try and do a good deal for the minnows again, or did they underestimate the markets ability to completely discount their awesome news LOL. Sure sucked the kumara on this one.

"Dear pre-IPO investor,

Much and all as we had anticipated a healthy uplift in share price following the announcement of our exciting relationship with Microsoft and our exciting 2015 results and our exciting comms to market, it appears you got shafted by the minnows. Don't worry, you'll get them back later when you dump your millions of shares on the market. Meantime, it's back to business tomorrow. What hotel chain shall we announce first? Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Caesar’s Palace, the Hyatt Hotel? Time for some ramporama.

Yours SB.
    I'm surprised to see the blame laid on small shareholders for the drop in price. Easy to say it's on small volumes, but I'd say the small volume is because there is barely any buying pressure. Big sellers, no buyers = small volume and drop in price.

All those cats hoovering up in the 50 cent plus range must be gutted now. What do Sharetrader users think? Was this stock just too hyped up?

I remember some posters scoffing at a member who offloaded at 2.5 cents (62.5 cents) and another member who said he'd buy at 1 cent (25 cents)... 1 cent is getting closer
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

I'm surprised to see the blame laid on small shareholders for the drop in price. Easy to say it's on small volumes, but I'd say the small volume is because there is barely any buying pressure. Big sellers, no buyers = small volume and drop in price.

All those cats hoovering up in the 50 cent plus range must be gutted now. What do Sharetrader users think? Was this stock just too hyped up?

I remember some posters scoffing at a member who offloaded at 2.5 cents (62.5 cents) and another member who said he'd buy at 1 cent (25 cents)... 1 cent is getting closer

I've been anticipating a drop to about .34 on the back of no news. In fact I even mentioned it to one of the directors at the sharetrading meeting at the waterfront. Why? Because when they go to Aussie market , the price has to be attractive. If the price is attractive, I think it should be well recieved , and capital raise should be well supported.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    I've been anticipating a drop to about .34 on the back of no news. In fact I even mentioned it to one of the directors at the sharetrading meeting at the waterfront. Why? Because when they go to Aussie market , the price has to be attractive. If the price is attractive, I think it should be well recieved , and capital raise should be well supported.
    So you're saying the director/s decided to take the placement investors (and arguably those who partake in the SPP) for a ride?

I don't believe you, no way would directors of VML through acts or omissions allow the share price to deflate as part of a scheme.

No way at all. Baa_Baa will not have such lies circulating on the internet. Get him Baa_Baa! He's accusing VML director/s of using investors like pawns...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Most recent comms was that the ASX IPO is Q3 (Oct-Dec). With 3 months to wait until Q3 begins and a further 3 months to end Dec, there's plenty of time for news, so who knows what the SP might be at ASX IPO time. I know you're not suggesting that the SP will be groomed, despite someone else taking that inference. An attractive IPO price doesn't necessarily imply a low price.

How will VML market itself as a successful prospect, when even the likes of NTL are outperforming VML on share price?

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/adv...false&state=13

To think, if you bought VML 1 year ago you'd be worth less than if you bought NTL...

Really makes you think.

So you're saying the director/s decided to take the placement investors (and arguably those who partake in the SPP) for a ride?

I don't believe you, no way would directors of VML through acts or omissions allow the share price to deflate as part of a scheme.

No way at all. Baa_Baa will not have such lies circulating on the internet. Get him Baa_Baa! He's accusing VML director/s of using investors like pawns...

Lol.... I had to laugh at this (out loud and each time I reread it) and I knew whose post it was robbo before I even checked. It was a statement, not meant to be an inference. The lower shareprice isnt what the directors would be looking for Pre IPO ASX. It means more dilution on their stake as the company has to sell more shares to raise a particular amount of funds.

The SPP price is 37.4 cents.

The current sell line is at 34 cents.

Do the math (and seek financial advice) before you send that SPP form away...

Banned

Robbo Robbo wake up - it's 9.30 am - start of a new working week and you haven't sledged VML yet

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Robbo Robbo wake up - it's 9.30 am - start of a new working week and you haven't sledged VML yet
    It's more fun watching pictures of Greek people line up at ATMs, gas stations and supermarkets.

Although, the sense I get is that risky, loss-making stocks like VML might fall even further out of favour with what's going on in the world