sharetrader
Page 134 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234634 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 6889
    Banned

Nice to see you are onboard Robbo - Greek people caught between a rock and a hard place - will be an interesting week.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Nice to see you are onboard Robbo - Greek people caught between a rock and a hard place - will be an interesting week.
    The hard place has left the building, it's just the rock now.

Good time to hold some precious metals I should think It also makes owning a gold mine kind of like a mini-central bank.

As for VML? Not sure they are like a central bank at the moment.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Lightbulb

Crickey - down to 1.28 cents in pre-consolidation terms.

I wonder if the share price lowering like this is of concern to the directors, especially given the fact that anything below about 22.5 cents (NZD) is less than 20 cents in AUD and means there is no compliance for ASX listing!

I wonder if that bid at 10 cents will be hit?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I wonder if the share price lowering like this is of concern to the directors, especially given the fact that anything below about 22.5 cents (NZD) is less than 20 cents in AUD and means there is no compliance for ASX listing!
    It should be, based on the share price they should consider ceasing trading.
    Ridiculous.
    Look like they've taken us for a ride, Baa... what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Crickey - down to 1.28 cents in pre-consolidation terms.

I wonder if that bid at 10 cents will be hit?
    I am sure there will be some really really really good news in time for (just before) the ASX listing.
    Until then charty wise squiggly lines are not looking pretty, SP has slipped under 50 and 200 M.A. What is it called again when the 50MA crosses below the 200MA?

Doesn't look like a huge uptake. Average $5,890. Back out BaaBaa $15,000 average drops to $5,746. At least they got a special acknowledgement.

VMob received applications totalling $377,000 from 64 Eligible Shareholders. Shares issued under the SPP have been allotted today, and notices confirming the number of shares issued to each applicant will be included with the shareholder transactional statements issued on Monday 6 July 2015. As announced on 26 June 2015, the subscription price for the SPP has been set at $0.374.

The Company would like to acknowledge our New Zealand shareholders who have again shown support of VMob’s business strategy and growth plans.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    I am sure there will be some really really really good news in time for (just before) the ASX listing.
    Until then charty wise squiggly lines are not looking pretty, SP has slipped under 50 and 200 M.A. What is it called again when the 50MA crosses below the 200MA?
    Undersubscribed SPP. Average buy of roughly $6000 per 67 shareholders who partook. What an absolute embarrassment to the board. This company is making bigger losses every month, no buyer support and shareholders just got sucked in to paying the directors fees a little bit longer.

It's called a death cross

Hoping for good news is not a great strategy but you've been around long enough to know that axe

Membaa

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    It should be, based on the share price they should consider ceasing trading. Ridiculous. Look like they've taken us for a ride, Baa... what's going on?

Hey klid, no one likes losing money, so don’t sell unless you want to book a paper loss and turn it into a realised loss.

Quitting! I’m not sure how we (the shareholders) could have been “taken for a ride” by the company when they have nothing to do with how the market reacts and prices the shares. This is so illiquid at the moment, we’ve seen a few $000 here or there move the market either way. It’s hardly a representation of the collective, or the top-20, moreso it’s an indication of the few who choose to sell at market for whatever reasons.

It would be a disaster if the company ceased trading, and then what? .. divided up the remaining cash and pay out the shareholders? Do the sums, that would be a terrible outcome for shareholders. Not to mention ridiculous especially considering the Directors own the significant majority of the company.

On a day when almost every share on the bourse is bleeding red ink, against a back drop of fear around a Greece debt default, a couple of cents off VML isn't too concerning IMO. Probably just some poor soul booking a loss and cashing up. I feel sorry for them, not me.

That said, I do think the Directors will be concerned, they should be, some shareholders will be hurting and upset. Understandably so. The Pre-IPO cap raise at 8 cents loss is under water, and the SPP is 5.4 cents under at close today and undersubscribed.

Interesting to note that all five Directors signed the 'no knowledge of price sensitive information' disclosure. Maybe they're equally concerned about what happened last time when the chicken-littles dumped on them and cried to the FMA, who quickly said VMob had done nothing wrong.

The only good things seem to be a lower dilution for existing shareholders with 1,008,028 shares issued and another $377k in the coffers, adding to the $3m pre-IPO raise, which is tagged to get the company through to the ASX listing. Still, that SPP came in well under their target $500k, so that's $123k (or 3.6% of capital) less dosh to fund the current phase to ASX listing, which is probably not all that significant.

I still think the whole SPP has been about appeasing existing shareholders. They got beaten up last time about not doing an SPP and now they’re getting beating up for doing an SPP. Tough job being a Director. But the paradox is that the SPP process and the uncertainty surrounding it, particularly the shareholders/market discounting of all recent good news, and on the back of the pre-IPO raise, has leaked the SP down, now at $0.0128 equivalent.

Either way, it's definitely not a good situation and it's right to be concerned that the share price continues to erode away as there's at least 3, perhaps up to 6 months before an ASX listing. Most people selling now and lower though will be doing so at a loss, unless they’re the canny bottom feeders or the large cap-raise participants of recent times. There’s not enough volume to suggest it’s the larger holders.

Reflect though that others might be looking at this as the perfect opportunity. VMob has released some terrific good news, growing in major markets, rollouts happening across USA, ACMR sky rocketed, alliance with Microsoft, revenue up almost five-fold, and revenue vs expense ratio declining … with some clues in market info about what’s coming. Some people will see this as an opportunity. Others will be fearful. Choose.

If you could wind the clock back 6-9 months with the knowledge of what has been achieved in that short period of time, and someone offered you VML at $0.0128, or less if more weak hands bail out, would you be buying? Or would you be selling, or not doing anything?

For me it’s about buying the company, accumulating on price weakness, and believing there is a bright future ahead. I’m not in this for a quick share price hike and an equally quick sell, and haven’t been from the get go. Others might be loving this price weakness for precisely the opposite reasons. Either way there's a price floor, being the point at which the strong holds won't let their shares go for either faction.

On that note, I’m happy to continue to support VML and help out those who no longer want their shares, to the extent of my modest ability to fund my confidence in VMob for the longer term.

BAA

It's all good just 25% increase in share price and it'll be back to 40 cents. Although, 25% is a lot. Would take about 6 years in a bank savings account to get that back.

If anyone is feeling discouraged just go back over the posts on this forum from January 2015 onwards. There's plenty of bullish posts, lots of comments from well spoken posters who were apparently buying up. Get your fix of VML hype while you hope and pray more excitable people with money show up to hold the baby.

Thumbs down Trouble in paradise...

Did anyone else notice that ESSO has fallen off the VML customer's page?

It was there in March 2015

Hang on a second, I remember VML saying something about March 2015, in it's announcement entitled Market Update - VMob ACMR grows by 1600% to NZ$3.2m:
    Annualised committed monthly revenue (ACMR) represents contracted monthly recurring revenue (i.e. revenue which is generated from firm contracts held by the Company) as at 31 March 2015, in respect of the month of March 2015, multiplied by 12. ACMR is a key measure of growth in SaaS based businesses. This calculation does not however take into account any customer churn or the potential termination of any of the contracts which are generating the revenue.
    That seems awfully greasy to me. Trumpet your amaaaaayyyyyzzzzzzing growth numbers with the knowledge that you're losing a big name customer but to be "safe" you just chuck in a qualification...

Classic VML, classic hype

See you at 25 cents