sharetrader
Page 136 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 6889

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    As a proud VML shareholder I am very pleased to see this Excellent timing given below-SPP bargains out there.

Edit: The above refers to my timing
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Jeremy Clarkson's Punchbag

Only covers South Korea though - Market is disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash Test Dummy View Post
    Only covers South Korea though - Market is disappointed.
    http://www.thedailymeal.com/10-count...mcdonalds/9414

Connecting the dots I think that McDs Japan is doing well else Korea wouldn't be interested??

If that's the case I would be hoovering up shares..

Note: a few days back they said 5.5k event a sec now its 7.5k..
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 01-07-2015 at 03:11 PM.

I'm wondering does this mean VML now have to employ new staff to man a South Korea office??

Their staff numbers seem to go up quite dramatically and I do wonder if that's because the company has to employ locals every time they sign a deal in a new country?

But I'm slowly getting convinced that I should maybe get in on this action in the near future. The pay-off is probably 10 years away.... but it would be big.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Tim Cook from Apple ? That's a pretty good positive sign !
    I'm going to give Timmo C the tick of approval for buying shares for more than the market price. Good on you Tim.

I'm surprised that SHARBO did not partake in the SPP. I would've thought SHARBO would be at the front of the line.

I will be in South Korea all of October and I will be in McDonalds a lot scoping it all out as best I can as I absolutely hate Korean food.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post

Connecting the dots I think that McDs Japan is doing well else Korea wouldn't be interested??

If that's the case I would be hoovering up shares..

Note: a few days back they said 5.5k event a sec now its 7.5k..
    That makes sense, and even though Korea is only 400 outlets compared to 9x larger Japan and 34x larger USA, they wouldn't do it unless they could see tangible results.

That 50% increase in mobile activities per second since the last update is staggering. Difficult to comprehend without understanding what types of activities they are, though it's a heck of a lot of data moving around very quickly and increasing at a great rate!

I was interested in the use of the words "McDonald’s Korea has activated the VMob platform". Activate is not a word commonly used in IT speak. I think it's a pre-implementation word, so what follows is the setup the platform on Azure (subscription revenue), connect the CRM and data feeds (implementation revenue), rollout the App with it's new extensions (redemptions revenue). I could be wrong, this hasn't been explained fully by the company.

The Korea announcement not even price sensitive - probably because they have given it to them super cheap and are not making $$$$ on the deal.......

If it was going to provide significant revenue and increase the SP of VML, then it would be price sensitive right?

Or is it not price sensitive, because if it was, it would be contrary to this???

B. For the purposes of clause 9 of the Securities Act (NZX – Share and Unit Purchase Plans) Exemption Notice 2010, we certify that when the subscription price was fixed the Company had no information not publicly available that would, or would be likely to, have a material effect on the market price of the Specified Securities if the information were publicly available.

VML's resident share hoover's seem to think that this announcement is great news and reading into it that the roll out in japan is going great guns too so this should be price sensitive??
    I think the hoover's should be grateful to the likes of Robbo for trying to convince them to turn of their hoovers and wait for the share price to drop below 2c (50)c.
    Now hoover's can hoover so much more VMLS for their $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Tim must have impeccable timing ... But, get this, now that he's not a substantial holder all he needs to do is resign as a director, then he could potentially sell all his shares without having to announce a thing!

Go Tim!!
    Now Philly N is on the uncanny coincidental former-SSH list too!

And don't tell me they didn't calculate this could/would happen - they're smart people

Go Philly!