sharetrader
Page 14 of 689 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Is it true that VML has its own technology platform and SNK licences theirs?
    I had a look on VML website and it said nothing specific but they have won IT innovation awards. Not a bad website. The clientile list is certainly impressive

Yes, I believe that yo be correct.
    Snakk seems yo be comfortable with this giving fast technological change as reason for not developing an in-house solution. Vml seems proven, with the clientele they have and the success of McD's campaign.
    Not favoring one or other though in these early days.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool A couple of minor points from your correspondent on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Moosie you are being disingenuous. You know full well the Telecom NZ deal has only just been announced. As kiwis we tend to forget there is close to 1 billion Indonesians, and even with a small middle class %, it is still in the tens of millions. It is a punt, but I think all things considered the ducks are lining up.
    250 million Indonesian's actually.
    The ducks usually sort of spread out across the fields where the rice has recently been harvested, I see them most mornings when I go to buy breakfast. Even when they are commuting along the lanes, to or from the fields, they really do not line up.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    250 million Indonesian's actually.
    The ducks usually sort of spread out across the fields where the rice has recently been harvested, I see them most mornings when I go to buy breakfast. Even when they are commuting along the lanes, to or from the fields, they really do not line up.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Ah, but PT, when they fly it is in a lovely "V" formation.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down Life is like that sometimes

Ah, but PT, when they fly it is in a lovely "V" formation.
    The local ducks don't fly, their wings are clipped.

Each day the get to go from the holding shed to the fields for a good bit of dabbling, then they go back to the shed.

Most of their eggs are collected and used for food and eventually the ducks themselves are eaten.

But it seems to be a good life for them while it lasts.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    The local ducks don't fly, their wings are clipped.

Each day the get to go from the holding shed to the fields for a good bit of dabbling, then they go back to the shed.

Most of their eggs are collected and used for food and eventually the ducks themselves are eaten.

But it seems to be a good life for them while it lasts.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    I feel like I just had my wings clipped. I stand corrected on the population figure by the way. I think if I was a duck I would prefer the life down here, apart from being blasted at every May.

Best wishes to you PT

Guru

Have sent my chq off for the spp. I always find these tricky things to assess, but I can't see the sp being hammered below the spp price so I figure its onwards and upwards. The only concern I have is if these guys are walking the same tight margins that snk appear to be. I do like their positioning to be truly global in their client base.

Guru

Have sent my chq off for the spp. I always find these tricky things to assess, but I can't see the sp being hammered below the spp price so I figure its onwards and upwards. The only concern I have is if these guys are walking the same tight margins that snk appear to be. I do like their positioning to be truly global in their client base.
    Short term, the SPP will be a bit of an overhang but the price just price to the placement is hopefully a good indication of where it will get to once things settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Short term, the SPP will be a bit of an overhang but the price just price to the placement is hopefully a good indication of where it will get to once things settle down.
    Only just got caught in that you can only apply for lots of $1000 in SPP.Was going to round off holding but cant....Just for interest sake to those who may skip the fact...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Only just got caught in that you can only apply for lots of $1000 in SPP.Was going to round off holding but cant....Just for interest sake to those who may skip the fact...
    yip - everyone is probably going to end up with odd parcel sizes. probably a bit to complicated to do it in lots of 20,000 shares??