sharetrader
Page 141 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm guessing he's the Robbo who has bought in at about 34 and is now in full ramp up mode
    30 cents seemed like a good price to activate something deep down inside of me... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrarian_investing
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Gee wizz there's not many left under 40 cents anymore... 14,200 shares at this very moment.

Those who partook in the cap raise and SPP will be pleased to see it getting back up there.

He he he oh the "big boy" with his or her 100k lot reappeared once 37 cents was cleared... That big flashy guy from yesterday. Hope he isn't taking a haircut on his pocket money

I wonder if the "big boy" with his or her remaining 66k has the fortitude to lower his or sell order down through the lines to offload... Anyone with the tactless strategy of dumping large lots into an illiquid stock clearly wants to get out.

Lower it down you wuss

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    He he he oh the "big boy" with his or her 100k lot reappeared once 37 cents was cleared... That big flashy guy from yesterday. Hope he isn't taking a haircut on his pocket money

I wonder if the "big boy" with his or her remaining 66k has the fortitude to lower his or sell order down through the lines to offload... Anyone with the tactless strategy of dumping large lots into an illiquid stock clearly wants to get out.

Lower it down you wuss
    $0.37 is circa 50% profit on past cap raises/low market prices, perhaps not surprising someone wants to bank that before another minion decides $0.34 or lower is an easy out. People who are interested monitor the top-20 if they want to keep in touch with the "big boys", watching the queue isn't as helpful as it seems and takes up a lot of time.

http://www.computerworld.co.nz/artic...tion-ikea-win/

Has Scott trimmed his mullet a little bit?

Just thinking about it, i imagine the VML sale to Ikea will be a good one in terms of voucher redemptions, but more importantly the beacon data collected from VML location beacons. Ikea will now know what products you were interested in but decided against/couldnt afford on the day, and be able to offer a sneaky discount while you are in the store, or when you return. If I understand it correctly the beacon data is an upsell for VML? - one probably not taken up by the likes of McD's...

VMOB did a internet conference call around beacons a while back, the example they gave was for someone like Mitre10 or bunnings. Imagine a person who is on there third visit to the kitchen section, they have discussed things a few times at that area and are pretty set on a 8k quickfit style kitchen but the wife thinks the 14k one from a dedicated kitchen shop is a safer buy....

The beacon technology can tell the shop to get someone to the kitchen area proto... nothing like going to order an 8k product and there is no one there to take the order...

its real hard for shops that sell average $80 purchase at the till to also service 8k buyers well.

not so sure its about offering discount rather making sure that the high end guys get good service

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    good service
    There's some interesting discussion on HotCopper about VML: http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/vmob...8#.VZxHZmN5at8

Man both my "Aggressive Leveraged Chinese small cap equity fund" and my "High Alpha Greek mid caps fund" are getting hammered......
    Last edited by it-guy; 08-07-2015 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    Man both my "Agressive Chinese small cap equity fund" and my "High Alpha Greek mid caps fund" are getting hammered......
    US:YANG - Chinese short ETF.

Read Zero Hedge every day when you wake up