sharetrader
Page 15 of 689 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast
    Guru

A couple of large dumps today but has recovered on extremely thin volume. Could be a wild ride for a while as the SPP overhang (which hasn't even started) works its way out.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    A nice Sorenson signature, musr be dumping his 0.7 cent shares for xmas. get used to this (if you dont believe me look at Snakk).
    It would appear your mysterious visionary powers apply to this stock as well Moosie. Oh how I wish I lived in your world of certainty. Or did the Moose find some daytura to munch on all afternoon?

Guru

My spp chq was banked yesterday, so I guess we''ll hear shortly how much extra they raised. I think they expected the new shares to be listed on 24th. Things certainly got a bit volatile yesterday with the sp. Maybe a few had waited to the last minute to sell their original shares, got caught and had to cover their cheques? There were certainly some strange movements.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    My spp chq was banked yesterday, so I guess we''ll hear shortly how much extra they raised. I think they expected the new shares to be listed on 24th. Things certainly got a bit volatile yesterday with the sp. Maybe a few had waited to the last minute to sell their original shares, got caught and had to cover their cheques? There were certainly some strange movements.
    THey were big sales - more than $15k. Would have been a large holder waiting as you dont want to depress the price to much while captial raising. Its all on now.

Guru

SPP results are in. They raised more than I expected. Good to see management buying in too!

Guru

Yip, three directors maxing out their entitlement is always a good sign. They aren't scared of Sorensen like a little Moose we know.

I'm just annoyed that the first trade today wasn't at 2.5c as it would have helped my chances in the stock pick competition.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    [Looking at Paul Allen's business card]
    Patrick Bateman: Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark!

A WATERMARK!!!
    Not quite blonde are we..? More of a dirty blonde..

Guru

spp shares have been allocated. They weren't showing on my DB portfolio, so I rang them and they checked the register. I had to add them manually. I guess there is a letter in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    spp shares have been allocated. They weren't showing on my DB portfolio, so I rang them and they checked the register. I had to add them manually. I guess there is a letter in the mail.
    I. Received an emailed updated notice direct from the share registry on basis of amended holding.You may wish to see if you are on share registry email reporting.May be worth looking into for future holdings.regards...

Guru

Bit of confidence being shown this morning at a 20% premium to the spp. If it holds it's better than I expected on no news.