sharetrader
Page 273 of 689 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 6889
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Reminds me of PEB - tens of millions of customers via their primary clients.

Sell the sizzle - never mind the burnt sausage!

Bal, Life with PLX is just too hard for you atm, why don't we , you and I just go away for a year then come back and see where we are re PLX, its like arguing with a conspiracy theoriest with you, agree !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal, Life with PLX is just too hard for you atm, why don't we , you and I just go away for a year then come back and see where we are re PLX, its like arguing with a conspiracy theoriest with you, agree !
    Not hard at all actually.

Notice how the $5m 'investment' by MacDonald's is played up like a super-nova event but for those of us who have been around, it's actually a flea bite but for the sizzle and smoke - move 'em up and sell 'em down!

Guru

Not hard at all actually.

Notice how the $5m 'investment' by MacDonald's is played up like a super-nova event but for those of us who have been around, it's actually a flea bite but for the sizzle and smoke - move 'em up and sell 'em down!
    BAL, PLEASE GO AWAY and come back in a year and let the year prove where we all are.

Membaa

$5m for MacDonald's is seriously like 5 cents for you and me out of $10,000 in our bank account.

As I have mentioned before, IBM used to do the same and I personally know of a few companies in NZ providing services to IBM which received funds from IBM as 'investment'.

The new generation of investors gets all hot and excited about it - and the Plus SMS boys know how to play this up.
    You didn’t bother answering my last questions, awkward perhaps. So here they are again, which of the promoters are still in play and selling down? A simple look at the top 20 and recent trade notices will inform on whose supplying stock to the market, and they are not the bogeyman that you keep referring to who were behind all the failed companies.

They’re gone Balance, if you look at it like a VC, this is shaping up as the 1 in 10 that makes it worthwhile spreading a few $ around the startups. If you can prove that Sorensen or Joyce are feeding the market, I will happily concede that you are correct in that they have a lot of patience (5 years) to recover their 10-20-50-100 baggers, but otherwise I think you need to recalibrate, realise this has moved from back door and shonky promoters (undisputed), it has a bright future and could possibly be another very successful NZ tech company.

Even that’s tough I admit if you’re on the sidelines patting your dogma, when it’s gone 4-5 bagger in such a short time. One shouldn’t leap to conclusions either, about people’s motives or their capabilities with a share like this, as robbo24 constantly did some years ago.

Membaa

Hey folks, especially relative newcomers to PLX, I suggest that when you have the time, go to page 1 of this thread and read the story. There is only one bad actor left here from the original ‘beat up gang’, the others banned, but some folks have been around since day one with more positive views. Enjoy your holdings and good luck for the next phase of PLX journey. If you get frustrated by constant criticism of PLX from some, best you put them on ignore because they won’t go away. I can guarantee that! Lol 😂

Gltah

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You didn’t bother answering my last questions, awkward perhaps. So here they are again, which of the promoters are still in play and selling down? A simple look at the top 20 and recent trade notices will inform on whose supplying stock to the market, and they are not the bogeyman that you keep referring to who were behind all the failed companies.

They’re gone Balance, if you look at it like a VC, this is shaping up as the 1 in 10 that makes it worthwhile spreading a few $ around the startups. If you can prove that Sorensen or Joyce are feeding the market, I will happily concede that you are correct in that they have a lot of patience (5 years) to recover their 10-20-50-100 baggers, but otherwise I think you need to recalibrate, realise this has moved from back door and shonky promoters (undisputed), it has a bright future and could possibly be another very successful NZ tech company.

Even that’s tough I admit if you’re on the sidelines patting your dogma, when it’s gone 4-5 bagger in such a short time. One shouldn’t leap to conclusions either, about people’s motives or their capabilities with a share like this, as robbo24 constantly did some years ago.
    Plus SMS? That was a 20 bagger!

Membaa

Plus SMS? That was a 20 bagger!
    Well done if you got it, how’s it going for you with PLX? Did it get away from you and looking for an entry, or sold and looking for a re-entry?

Cunning as a fox I reckon, so many punters and noobs on these shares, it’s a turkey shoot for old pro’s like yourself.

Membaa

Move 'em up and sell 'em down.

Too easy!
    😀 are you less experienced new comers listening? If you’re listening are you hearing?

�� are you less experienced new comers listening? If you’re listening are you hearing?
    Why are some posters so very concerned about newbies being given both sides of the story?

Well done if you got it, how’s it going for you with PLX? Did it get away from you and looking for an entry, or sold and looking for a re-entry?

Cunning as a fox I reckon, so many punters and noobs on these shares, it’s a turkey shoot for old pro’s like yourself.
    Plus SMS certainly ran away from me - big time!

There were pros (accountants, lawyers etc etc) who was telli ng me I was missing out as Plus SMS delivered 2000% return.

Regrets?