sharetrader
Page 274 of 689 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Why are some posters so very concerned about newbies being given both sides of the story?
    Since Scott Bradley left PLX has got their head down, cut costs etc. Gone are the days when every minor customer got an NZX announcement.

However now White Castle, a minor US burger chain barely 1% of the size of McDonalds gets an announcement. Seems a bit weird to me.

I find that Balance goes on and on about the back door origin of this listing but in the case of White Castle it does feel like an announcement lacking any detail just to push the price up a little. Like we're back in 2015 again.

I'd argue the relevance to PLX would determine the need/want to make a market announcement rather than the size related to its current customers.

Signing a new customer with annual revenue of over $500mUSD isn't something to scoff at when you're a minnow like PLX.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    Since Scott Bradley left PLX has got their head down, cut costs etc. Gone are the days when every minor customer got an NZX announcement.

However now White Castle, a minor US burger chain barely 1% of the size of McDonalds gets an announcement. Seems a bit weird to me.

I find that Balance goes on and on about the back door origin of this listing but in the case of White Castle it does feel like an announcement lacking any detail just to push the price up a little. Like we're back in 2015 again.
    Don't expect a leopard to change its spot.

One can observe the pattern - that following an announcement, sp is ramped up (someone mops up all the shares in one fell swoop), the reef fishes follow and hi, presto - selling emerges. Sp declines backwards.

'Move 'em up, Sell 'em down!'

Separately, don't ignore the fact that there's around 14m of PLX shares issued on 1 April 2019 (4 months ago) at 12c.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/332758

"During the year ended 31 March 2019, all of the note holders chose to convert to equity on either the 4 April 2018 or 29 March 2019. As a result, the convertible note liabilities on the balance sheet have been extinguished and 13,942,171 shares have been issued at a price of 12 cents."

One can observe the pattern - that following an announcement, sp is ramped up (someone mops up all the shares in one fell swoop), the reef fishes follow and hi, presto - selling emerges. Sp declines backwards.
    Is this not the pattern on majority of stocks? Same trend can be described for something like ATM as well

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Is this not the pattern on majority of stocks? Same trend can be described for something like ATM as well
    Really?

There have been sp gaps up from announcements in ATM from one or two co-ordinated buyers (which would in ATM's case involve millions of dollars) to be followed by volume sell down?

Really?

There have been sp gaps up from announcements in ATM from one or two co-ordinated buyers (which would in ATM's case involve millions of dollars) to be followed by volume sell down?

Hmmm really?

Evidence that there are one or two coordinated buyers for PLX?

You know that you made that statement as almost the truth and if you are a sensible poster, I believe you should have a very good evidence to support that.
    Last edited by pg0220; 26-07-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Hmmm really?

Evidence that there are one or two coordinated buyers for PLX?

You know that you made that statement as almost the truth and if you are a sensible poster, I believe you should have a very good evidence to support that.
    Yes I agree. Balance should move on from bagging PLX every day; its is now a real company. Theres another one he could sink his cynical teeth into about to list on the NZX on very soon. Its CSM , and has some of the people he loves not to admire on the board. Now this is a brand new back door. Another NZX winner?

Don't expect a leopard to change its spot.

'Move 'em up, Sell 'em down!'

Separately, don't ignore the fact that there's around 14m of PLX shares issued on 1 April 2019 (4 months ago) at 12c.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/332758

"During the year ended 31 March 2019, all of the note holders chose to convert to equity on either the 4 April 2018 or 29 March 2019. As a result, the convertible note liabilities on the balance sheet have been extinguished and 13,942,171 shares have been issued at a price of 12 cents."
    If I was a convertible noteholder I would have converted to equity too. That doesn't make me some kind of bad guy trying to ramp up the share price though. It was the reward for the risk I took when loaning the business money when they were struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    If I was a convertible noteholder I would have converted to equity too. That doesn't make me some kind of bad guy trying to ramp up the share price though. It was the reward for the risk I took when loaning the business money when they were struggling.
    You are the one making the connection - not me.

Watch how you write, carefully.

You are the one making the connection - not me.

Watch how you write, carefully.
    What I wrote was 100% based on your comment. You're the one who has lead us all down this garden path. If you hadn't commented this thread would not be discussing your accusations, no matter how good you think you have worded it.