sharetrader
Page 275 of 689 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    What I wrote was 100% based on your comment. You're the one who has lead us all down this garden path. If you hadn't commented this thread would not be discussing your accusations, no matter how good you think you have worded it.
    Accusations? 100% based?

Bit like saying that the ABs drew with SA because the game was played in the same stadium ABs lost last year.

When you are in a hole, stop digging!
    Last edited by Balance; 28-07-2019 at 09:36 AM.

I'm going to nickname you "The Riddler".

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I'm going to nickname you "The Riddler".
    Give up Cobber. He will go on for years reminding everyone how clever he is. I recently deleted him from my ignore list. He is close to going back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Give up Cobber. He will go on for years reminding everyone how clever he is. I recently deleted him from my ignore list. He is close to going back on it.
    yes he should go into politics some people just don't know when to shut up,how does the ignore list work?

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    yes he should go into politics some people just don't know when to shut up,how does the ignore list work?
    So says all the Pike River Coal, PEB, Plus SMS, SeaDragon, Snakk etc etc supporters.

Go into the profile of yours truly and tick Ignore - SIMPLE!

Solid product with good dev path ahead, growing customer list, major players signing contracts who would do their own research, huge growth potential..all in my personal opinion.

Apart from the personnel risk you have mentioned, are there any other areas of concern Balance?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So says all the Pike River Coal, PEB, Plus SMS, SeaDragon, Snakk etc etc supporters.

Go into the profile of yours truly and tick Ignore - SIMPLE!
    Bal, There is not one person on this planet who predicted what happened to Pike River, that was a very sad day for all concerned, even you with your infinite wisdom didn't predict the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal, There is not one person on this planet who predicted what happened to Pike River, that was a very sad day for all concerned, even you with your infinite wisdom didn't predict the explosion.
    I warned and wrote enough about how incompetent the directors and management of NZOG & Pike River. For my efforts, I was accused of all manner of dastardly deeds.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/528...s-safety-risks

There were plenty of warnings but the blind pursuit of $$$ at the expense of everything else cost 29 men their lives.

Winner69 would tell you that a certain poster (banned) warned of the high gas count way back in 2008 - 2 years before the mine blew up.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-07-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Solid product with good dev path ahead, growing customer list, major players signing contracts who would do their own research, huge growth potential..all in my personal opinion.

Apart from the personnel risk you have mentioned, are there any other areas of concern Balance?
    Too much hype - compare and contrast with the stocks like Diligent, Xero, Serko, ATM - they are very clear where their competitive advantages are and work towards clear objectives.

What happened with the deal they did with Telkom Indonesia with its 147m plus subscribers customers - you know the drill of what happened after the announcement.

Not much has changed imo with the modus operandi with this company.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-07-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I warned and wrote enough about how incompetent the directors and management of NZOG & Pike River. For my efforts, I was accused of all manner of dastardly deeds.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/528...s-safety-risks

There were plenty of warnings but the blind pursuit of $$$ at the expense of everything else cost 29 men their lives.

Winner69 would tell you that a certain poster (banned) warned of the high gas count way back in 2008 - 2 years before the mine blew up.
    Bal, The real truth of P River was/is the fact that one Labour minister { female } would not let the mine be open cast , in order to "protect " shi!!y second grade/cut over Rata/Beech trees . No matter the gas build up in the mine if it had been open cast wouldnt matter as there would have been constant release of those gasses. nough said.
    Last edited by whatsup; 26-07-2019 at 05:16 PM. Reason: addition