sharetrader
Page 283 of 689 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Hey bal, how are you? Just a question, so were the ATM’s shorters burning in fact?
    You obviously have not been reading the ATM thread and my comments.

Gotto read the tea leaves, pg.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You obviously have not been reading the ATM thread and my comments.

Gotto read the tea leaves, pg.
    I hold ATM too and have been reading all comments there. So I was asking if you knew what was really happening with it like you were so sure.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Here we go.... increased revenue guidance : https://www.nzx.com/announcements/341676
    Market might not like it that while the revenue$ itself is forecast to grow, the growth rate of revenue drops from FY19 44% to a range between 24.3% lower end $21m and 36.1% upper end $23m.

So the lower end guidance growth rate could be almost ~1/2 or upper end ~2/3 the growth rate last FY.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 26-09-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Market might not like it that while the revenue$ itself is forecast to grow, the growth rate of revenue drops from FY19 44% to a range between 24.3% lower end $21m and 36.1% upper end $23m.

So the lower end guidance growth rate could be almost ~1/2 or upper end ~2/3 the growth rate last FY.
    In terms of dollar amounts, I think it is in line with the previous guidance and there wasn't a surprise with the latest revenue guidance. I see that there is a new customer Loyalty NZ added on top of White Castle and hopefully this will be able to help them reach the upper end of the revenue guidance, or even higher. It doesn't look like they were announcing every each little customer acquired like some people were saying here.

JML Capital was a holder of convertible notes. It is a bit of pain but inevitable that they kept selling the shares on the market...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    In terms of dollar amounts, I think it is in line with the previous guidance and there wasn't a surprise with the latest revenue guidance. I see that there is a new customer Loyalty NZ added on top of White Castle and hopefully this will be able to help them reach the upper end of the revenue guidance, or even higher. It doesn't look like they were announcing every each little customer acquired like some people were saying here.

JML Capital was a holder of convertible notes. It is a bit of pain but inevitable that they kept selling the shares on the market...
    I don't think they've ever given revenue guidance until now, unless my memory is fading. Loyalty NZ (Fly Buys) has been a customer since very early days, insignificant revenue. White Castle is promising but small compared to McD's. Haven't heard anything about IKEA lately, or 7-Eleven. Anheuser-Busch gone AWOL. Will never know the revenue breakdown of specific customers.

Only things I took from the report that - positive - "we look forward to securing new customers in a variety of categories in FY20". - negative- "will not be providing EBIT guidance as the impact our expansion plans and platform investment will have on our financial results cannot be accurately assessed".

Market hates uncertainty and any form of downgrade, including reducing revenue growth%

Amy comment about the USA rollout? I.e. Macca’s intentions. I didn’t see any from a brief read.

Guru

‘Good’ news to help JML Capital sell more shares.
    Bal, You could if you had wanted to in order to put your engative ideas about PLX to rest attended the AGM as a guest. Ask any questions that you obviously have about of the company and its business plan guage for yourself just where they are heading with this most cutting edge and exciting business plan.

If you still have you apparent negative thoughts after that then Id say there is no helping you, professional jealousy is a dreadful disease /sickness that you obviously harbour, why didn't you buy PLX when you identified it as a change around story or did you own it in a previous life ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post

If you still have you apparent negative thoughts after that then Id say there is no helping you, professional jealousy is a dreadful disease /sickness that you obviously harbour, why didn't you buy PLX when you identified it as a change around story or did you own it in a previous life ?
    Better caution you that I have been accused of the same thing when I wrote about PEB, Pike River Coal and Plus SMS.

In fact, several posters even went as far as to accuse me of being an agent for another company in the case of PEB - talking down the price to facilitate a takeover!

We all know what happened to all these 3 companies, right?
    Last edited by Balance; 30-09-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I don't think they've ever given revenue guidance until now, unless my memory is fading. Loyalty NZ (Fly Buys) has been a customer since very early days, insignificant revenue. White Castle is promising but small compared to McD's. Haven't heard anything about IKEA lately, or 7-Eleven. Anheuser-Busch gone AWOL. Will never know the revenue breakdown of specific customers.

Only things I took from the report that - positive - "we look forward to securing new customers in a variety of categories in FY20". - negative- "will not be providing EBIT guidance as the impact our expansion plans and platform investment will have on our financial results cannot be accurately assessed".

Market hates uncertainty and any form of downgrade, including reducing revenue growth%
    In other words, it is going to cost us a lot to service Macca as we are going to have to employ 60 more staff etc etc.

Macca will suck PLX dry if the company is not careful - saw it with Provenco & Wynyard.

Guru

In other words, it is going to cost us a lot to service Macca as we are going to have to employ 60 more staff etc etc.

Macca will suck PLX dry if the company is not careful - saw it with Provenco & Wynyard.
    Have taken that on board.