sharetrader
Page 285 of 689 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 6889

The Plexure Cheerleading crowd has gone deadly quiet? No more Poms Poms and Rah Rah Rah?

Strange as I would have thought that as they loved the stock so much at $1.00 and above, they would be in ecstasy buying more at 71c?

Anyway, hope everyone learnt a lesson from the postings in recent months on this stock - be them good or bad.

Note the trades today - sell down to 71c on decent volumes, and ramped back up to 77c on 2260 shares (2000 at 76c from 71c, and 260 shares at 77c). What does that tell you? Learn something, I hope.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-10-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The Plexure Cheerleading crowd has gone deadly quiet? No more Poms Poms and Rah Rah Rah?

Strange as I would have thought that as they loved the stock so much at $1.00 and above, they would be in ecstasy buying more at 71c?

Anyway, hope everyone learnt a lesson from the postings in recent months on this stock - be them good or bad.

Note the trades today - sell down to 71c on decent volumes, and ramped back up to 77c on 2260 shares (2000 at 76c from 71c, and 260 shares at 77c). What does that tell you? Learn something, I hope.

Bal , Envy an jealousy is the worst form of hatred, get on board before the next financial update.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal , Envy an jealousy is the worst form of hatred, get on board before the next financial update.
    Envy & jealous indeed - like I was missing out on Plus SMS & Snakk & SeaDragon?

Heed the history of the backdoor listings, Whatsup.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Guru

Envy & jealous indeed - like I was missing out on Plus SMS & Snakk & SeaDragon?

Heed the history of the backdoor listings, Whatsup.
    Backdoor listing , yeh you only have to get one of them right in a life time and you are set up for ever, have a look at ABA, a 1,000,000 +% return, back door at its best imho.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Backdoor listing , yeh you only have to get one of them right in a life time and you are set up for ever, have a look at ABA, a 1,000,000 +% return, back door at its best imho.
    Oh wow! Certainly worthy of being in the backdoor crowd, you are!

ABA is trading at $4.64 so even if you invested in Eldercare way back in 2000 when it was 13c, you made 3569% - not bad but a far far cry from the 1m+% return.

Try Diligent at 6100% if you pick the bottom at 12c.

Stick with the facts rather than with the rah rah rah Plus SMS (oh, Plexure) cheerleading hype, please.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-10-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Umm that The Big Boys are playing with The Bear to entice The Bear to buy thinking the bottom has been reached when it hasnt and down she goes again tomorrow

I think it was good buying today @ $0.72 but dont tell Balance

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I think it was good buying today @ $0.72 but dont tell Balance
    Good on you, Bear.

Better than buying at $1.20, right?

Good on you, Bear.

Better than buying at $1.20, right?
    Yep better than buying at $1.20 for sure....but better than not buying @ $0.72? Hmm well time will tell but I am really trying to learn and to kerb my impulsive side and find a better balance so I wont blindly hold onto what I have like I have in the passed. If it gets down near my buy in price I will bail asap. One Wynyard in a Bears lifetime is more than enough

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Yep better than buying at $1.20 for sure....but better than not buying @ $0.72? Hmm well time will tell but I am really trying to learn and to kerb my impulsive side and find a better balance so I wont blindly hold onto what I have like I have in the passed. If it gets down near my buy in price I will bail asap. One Wynyard in a Bears lifetime is more than enough

You may well be investing in the share market well into your 90’s and on that basis you may well come across several Wynyards but hopefully the ATMs and xero’s will balance things out substantially in your favour. Plexure is not the only game in town as there are other shares with good potential that are probably worth throwing some dosh at. FOMO, greed and fear are not good investment strategies. Investing is an extremely tricky business but boy is it fun.