sharetrader
Page 288 of 689 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Surprised you didnt suggest they entered through the back door, Balance.
    Is that possible?

Anyway, I will warrant to say that the backdoor boys will be very happy with this development - another great opportunity for them to sell shares into the requirement by tracker funds to buy PLX shares by 26 Nov.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-11-2019 at 12:43 PM.

I was analysing this stock again given the recent downtrend. I guess the positives we have as holders going for us is that they have a proven product which Macca's seem to like - furthermore, their deal with whitecastle has the potential to generate revenue that's not yet reflected in the shareprice (a simple look at the chart and you can see that no one really valued the deal - I guess this is understandable since it is speculative what it could lead to)

I'm tempted to top up at this level.. having initially re-entered this stock at 78c after it being a 5-bagger for me when I entered at 0.20c last year.. however I think I might wait and see how their new products such as analytic studios etc are doing. From their social media it seems like the company is rapidly expanding.

That said i'm in the red right now after foolishly topping up at 0.90c after that recent revenue announcement but hopefully in a years time that may prove to have been a smart choice

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I'm tempted to top up at this level.. having initially re-entered this stock at 78c after it being a 5-bagger for me when I entered at 0.20c last year.. however I think I might wait and see how their new products such as analytic studios etc are doing. From their social media it seems like the company is rapidly expanding.

That said i'm in the red right now after foolishly topping up at 0.90c after that recent revenue announcement but hopefully in a years time that may prove to have been a smart choice
    I've been similarly conflicted. Hard to know if it's just a bit of noise pushing it down on low volume, or if it really is a change in sentiment. In the absence of any news, it could be either of these things, I think, although I'm hoping it's nothing.

From what was said at previous announcements, I had hoped we'd have new customers by now. I think for now McDonald's will be keeping them busy and providing plenty of growth, but we will need to see more customers to get another kick up I think. I sold off a few at a dollar or so to lock in a small profit, will let the rest ride.

老外

IMO a good 2-5 year hold. 150m app users now (good organic growth) and lots of hiring to get their big data systems up to 400m. Which they could probably just do it with McDonalds once worldwide. I keep an eye on their job listings to see what's up. At the moment their IT and finance teams are undergoing expansion. The IT team is using the right tech and the right architecture to deliver (as an IT person myself I can confirm). Having hired 40 new staff this year, I am expecting huge upgrades to their platforms and potentially new products over the next 12 months. Have talked to a couple of people working there too who rate it.

Am buying more at these levels, the future looks bright to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    IMO a good 2-5 year hold. 150m app users now (good organic growth) and lots of hiring to get their big data systems up to 400m. Which they could probably just do it with McDonalds once worldwide. I keep an eye on their job listings to see what's up. At the moment their IT and finance teams are undergoing expansion. The IT team is using the right tech and the right architecture to deliver (as an IT person myself I can confirm). Having hired 40 new staff this year, I am expecting huge upgrades to their platforms and potentially new products over the next 12 months. Have talked to a couple of people working there too who rate it.

I’d like to see a profit for this financial year. Pointless running a $24 million revenue generating business if you can’t make any money. Only then will the share price rocket up another notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I’d like to see a profit for this financial year. Pointless running a $24 million revenue generating business if you can’t make any money. Only then will the share price rocket up another notch.
    I would think that profit is highly unlikely this year. They have ramped up hiring and spending since getting the money from McDonalds. I'm guessing there will be an increased loss from last year.

Will be interesting to see if their increased spending starts showing any gains in revenue (and customers) though.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post

Sounds like Provenco & Wynyard all over again.

Huge huge risk being dependent upon one major customer and building up staff numbers and costs o service that one major customer.

Growth for growth's sake - okay while the tech sector hums along but when the music stops, Plexure will stop too.
    Last edited by Balance; 31-12-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sounds like Provenco & WYNYARD all over again.

Huge huge risk being dependent upon one major customer and building up staff numbers and costs o service that one major customer.

Growth for growth's sake - okay while the tech sector hums along but when the music stops, Plexure will stop too.
    Oh no its that W word again

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Oh no its that W word again
    Management and directors yet to articulate any kind of clear path to profitability or realisation of value.

Remember Orion Health? Another great example of growth for growth’s sake.