sharetrader
Page 295 of 689 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Balance think more strategically. I read somewhere McDs is 80% of their revenue maybe $20M contract per year. At some point its going to be mission critical and they will need to internalise the tech to reduce risk to the business. All roads point to a takeover.
    Not going to happen.

Why buy the cow when you have the milk for bugger all.

I am having lots of fun thanks=)
    I actually take back all the comments, everyone has their own way of trading and their own strategy, just do whatever works for you 👍

Guru

You need to read better. I am highlighting that you need to be inthe market to benefit. Using a hybrid swing trade argument means your consolidation zone might tell you to "stay away". Ive seen my holds jump 40% in a day from takeovers.
    I can read just fine thank you. Perhaps you need to articulate your argument with a little more finesse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I actually take back all the comments, everyone has their own way of trading and their own strategy, just do whatever works for you 
    Heres a book I read a few years ago when I struggled to decide on when to sell https://www.amazon.com/Art-Execution.../dp/085719495X

Essentially the best fund managers were more likely to get a stock wrong but hold their winners and sell small portions over time, the "connoisseur"

I’m not swing trader, after today’s announcement, I believe this company got more potential in the future, I will be a long time holder, and I will top up more if price back to around .90 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I’m not swing trader, after today’s announcement, I believe this company got more potential in the future, I will be a long time holder, and I will top up more if price back to around .90 cents.
    Agreed. Based on profit guidance update a few weeks back, they already have this financial year in the bag. This contract is going to give them a great start for the next financial year showing growth is continuing.

Guru

TA Charts fired off mass buy signals on Friday 7th February...A very happy Chartist
    Attachment 11046
    Last edited by Hoop; 20-02-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Guru

Hmmm can't see where to delete the attached thumbnail image

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    TA Charts fired off mass buy signals on Friday 7th February...A very happy Chartist
    Attachment 11046
    Well done Hoop, thanks for posting

Outside thinking.

Great TA chart.... thanks for posting Hoop