sharetrader
Page 299 of 689 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 6889
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Man you must feel like a magic man balance. Great timing with the general market decline ��
    Panic sellers already out for the day. I reckon back to mid to high 80s this afternoon

Guru

I hate this market ..not a happy chartist now

I've posted a chart update as it is very interesting..probably only if one is a chartist...anyway.. I find it interesting textbookwise...
    This sudden market awareness of the Coronavirus effect has completely turned the Global investor sentiment from very optimistic to very pessimistic within a few days..
    Plex chart shows the more extreme event because of the sudden optimistic sentiment with the upgrade disclosure announcement...

The Plex chart shows the two sudden sentiments very clearly with the bearish Candlestick Island reversal pattern...Also in play and I assume helps create this Island reversal pattern is the fact that without the Virus sentiment there was a 60% chance of a throwback (Bulkowski)..The extent of the rise after the breakout also makes it painful if a throwback occurs...Throwbacks after a breakout is a temporary phenomenon when profit takers are active, one they disappear there is a very good chance the price bounces off the support and resumes upwards again..
    The Virus sentiment effect does cast doubt and the Bearish Island reversal pattern also casts doubt..

DISC: happened too quickly to exit (probably would not have anyway with high growth stocks)...If selling apply the rule ...sell near resistance, never near support.

Attachment 11060

Guru

Thanks Hoop.
    Afternoon rally has begun for the NZX. Currently looking very oversold compared to the ASX. Hopefully will flow to some of the small caps like PLX that have taken a disproportionate hit.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Thanks Hoop.
    Afternoon rally has begun for the NZX. Currently looking very oversold compared to the ASX. Hopefully will flow to some of the small caps like PLX that have taken a disproportionate hit.
    Good opportunity to get out before the next wave down.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Told my friend to reset buy back of stock sold at 98c at 75c - that's where it will be by end of month.
    I hope your friend ignored your advice. They would have done well today.

I hope your friend ignored your advice. They would have done well today.
    Patience, my friend - it will be 75c soon enough.

Remember - why buy the cow when you can get the milk delivered to you cheap.

Guru

Patience, my friend - it will be 75c soon enough.

Remember - why buy the cow when you can get the milk delivered to you cheap.
    Not if the US bounces back tomorrow. NZX has clawed back approx 60% of this mornings losses as it aligned with Oz. The sky hasn't fallen, but there has been some good buying.

Not if the US bounces back tomorrow. NZX has clawed back approx 60% of this mornings losses as it aligned with Oz. The sky hasn't fallen, but there has been some good buying.
    The trend is your friend, as is often quoted but more often misunderstood.

And if the US drops further?

Plenty of downside yet for high beta stocks.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-02-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Guru

And if the US drops further?

Plenty of downside yet for high beta stocks.
    And if it doesn't? Guess we will know tomorrow. You're very noisy on PLX Balance, not so much on your MMH lately. Down to Nov levels currently. And no guarantee Shane will be back. Focus Balance....focus.

And if it doesn't? Guess we will know tomorrow. You're very noisy on PLX Balance, not so much on your MMH lately. Down to Nov levels currently. And no guarantee Shane will be back. Focus Balance....focus.
    MMH?

Not a smidgent of worry in the world - solid assets, solid operations, huge valuable land bank and plenty of upside all the way to $50 per share.

PLX? As I have written before - 'they move 'em up, and they sell 'em down.' Trade by all means as my friend does - just don't get caught when the tide goes out.