sharetrader
Page 301 of 689 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    65c lol yeah sure balance
    Moved bid down to 60c now.

Move ‘me up and ....

55c, top-up and dump at 90c am i right

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    55c, top-up and dump at 90c am i right
    They play the reef fishes like puppet masters.

Know your stock and know who is playing you.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-02-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Good entry point around $0.80... fair value $1.20 imo (ceteris paribus)

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    They play the reef fishes like puppet masters.
    Please tell me - what is a reef fish?
    It would also be nice if you would make some predictions - or even tell us what you might bet on with a particular timeframe.

Moved bid down to 60c now.

Move ‘me up and ....
    um, I’m glad that at least you and your trader friend keep watching this stock and keep move the bid value constantly. It means this company still worth something.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Good entry point around $0.80... fair value $1.20 imo (ceteris paribus)
    Hi, can you please give more specific detail about how to calculate the fair value for this company, thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Hi, can you please give more specific detail about how to calculate the fair value for this company, thanks a lot.
    I use roughly 6x ARR or revenue for March 30. I also have a acquisition premium I am using which can drive it up to 10x ARR or more depending on likelihood. I still think Maccas will buy them.

I am hesitant to go higher than 6 at this stage due to the restraint of trade by Macca’s. You could play around with the 40 rule which means PLX is doing well revenue/profit wise.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 26-02-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Guru

BS is when someone wrote that he bought a heap of Serko shares at 29c.

Now that is Class A BS.

Guess who that BS artist is?

You are not going to win this battle when you have been uncovered for posting untruths, Whatsup - it is not a good thing to have it publicized too often.

You know what to do.
    BS BAL, I own shares in approx. 50 different companies in 4 different bourses ranging in value from 10 k to 500k , Im not going to verify that every time some poor disillusioned poster disagrees with me, IMHO PLX will turn out to be a far better investment than MMH will be in 5 years time. IMHO PLX has a real future where as MMH is pie in the sky promoted by a looser W and his side kick, no business plan, no debate, no business case , no costings, no budget, no real reason to relocate except hot air by a bunch of investors that hope they have backed the right horse.

Show me anywhere in the world where a $10,000,000,000 + investment would be made without a business case study ( only pie in the sky N Z !!!!! ) The POA will stay where it is. !!
    Last edited by whatsup; 26-02-2020 at 03:29 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    BS BAL, I own shares in approx. 50 different companies in 4 different bourses ranging in value from 10 k to 500k , Im not going to verify that every time some poor disillusioned poster disagrees with me, IMHO PLX will turn out to be a far better investment than MMH will be in 5 years time. IMHO PLX has a real future where as MMH is pie in the sky promoted by a looser W and his side kick, no business plan, no debate, no business case , no costings, no budget, no real reason to relocate except hot air by a bunch of investors that hope they have backed the right horse.

Show me anywhere in the world where a $10,000,000,000 + investment would be made without a business case study ( only pie in the sky N Z !!!!! ) The POA will stay where it is. !!
    You were caught lying. Your credibility in anything you write reflects that lie accordingly.

You write about posters ramping and posters writing because they are envious and jealous about missing out - because you do not agree or like their views but those comments actually say a lot about you as an individual.

I do not need to ramp up or down, and I do not need to lie. I give my view and anyone is free to agree, disagree, ignore or totally disregard. It is what it is.

Stop digging yourself deeper is my sincere advice to you.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-02-2020 at 04:05 PM.