sharetrader
Page 302 of 689 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 6889
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You were caught lying. Your credibility in anything you write reflects that lie accordingly.

You write about posters ramping and posters writing because they are envious and jealous about missing out - because you do not agree or like their views but those comments actually say a lot about you as an individual.

I do not need to ramp up or down, and I do not need to lie. I give my view and anyone is free to agree, disagree, ignore or totally disregard. It is what it is.

Stop digging yourself deeper is my sincere advice to you.

BSBAL don't be such a loser !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    BSBAL don't be such a loser !
    Well, you write what you want - we know you for what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    I use roughly 6x ARR or revenue for March 30. I also have a acquisition premium I am using which can drive it up to 10x ARR or more depending on likelihood. I still think Maccas will buy them.

I am hesitant to go higher than 6 at this stage due to the restraint of trade by Macca’s. You could play around with the 40 rule which means PLX is doing well revenue/profit wise.
    Well done,Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    I use roughly 6x ARR or revenue for March 30. I also have a acquisition premium I am using which can drive it up to 10x ARR or more depending on likelihood. I still think Maccas will buy them.

I am hesitant to go higher than 6 at this stage due to the restraint of trade by Macca’s. You could play around with the 40 rule which means PLX is doing well revenue/profit wise.
    Why buy the cow when you can get the milk very cheap?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    BS BAL, I own shares in approx. 50 different companies in 4 different bourses ranging in value from 10 k to 500k , Im not going to verify that every time some poor disillusioned poster disagrees with me, IMHO PLX will turn out to be a far better investment than MMH will be in 5 years time. IMHO PLX has a real future where as MMH is pie in the sky promoted by a looser W and his side kick, no business plan, no debate, no business case , no costings, no budget, no real reason to relocate except hot air by a bunch of investors that hope they have backed the right horse.

Show me anywhere in the world where a $10,000,000,000 + investment would be made without a business case study ( only pie in the sky N Z !!!!! ) The POA will stay where it is. !!
    B S BAL, This is why the Harbour Bridge cycle clipon costs have escalated from $50,000,000 to $350,000,000, in 2 years and still no starting date, just imagine what the cost of moving the PoA to Whangarei would be when the mug punters say it will cost $10,000,000,000 yeh right try multiplying that by 2 or 3 times then show me the value in the exercise, its just like the mugs that want to move Eden Park from its present site, $1,000,000,000 cost for a stadium on the waterfront that only is filled once a year when the All Blacks play, the Blues garner 5,000-10,000 spectators if they are really lucky twice a year so show me the economics for both projects, no you cannot, so sh@t up or PUT UP !

Good opportunity to get out before the next wave down.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...015/317569.pdf

As expected - move 'em up and sell 'em down.

Well done to them!
    Last edited by Balance; 26-02-2020 at 05:11 PM.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...015/317569.pdf

As expected - move 'em up and sell 'em down.

Well done!
    still a few to go
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    still a few to go
    Whoever is their broker is doing a great job.

I mean this is the first time in a while i've seen them sell off.
    Probably had fears of a market crash

Last time Bradley sold shares was feb last year. He sold 2M for $600k.Clearly not a smart move he should have waited.