sharetrader
Page 311 of 689 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 6889
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I see the guy (saviour) who redeemed those convertible notes sold a lot of them last September at 80 cents.

. Not a SSH any more so no more disclosures ...wonder if he’s sold out completely by now
    At last years AGM I asked the question of ownership of the convertible notes and was told that they were in multiple safe hands.
    Last edited by whatsup; 05-03-2020 at 10:02 AM. Reason: complete the question

Sorry I wasn’t being defensive I was actually just asking out of genuine interest since I’m still learning

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I asked the question of ownership of the convertible notes and was told that they were in multiple safe hands.
    From their 2019 financial results:

Impact of Convertible Note
    During the year ended 31 March 2019, all of the note holders chose to convert to equity on either the 4 April 2018 or 29 March 2019. As a result, the convertible note liabilities on the balance sheet have been extinguished and 13,942,171 shares have been issued at a price of 12 cents.

It’s said all of note holders,is that means no more convertible note at moment?
    Last edited by Justin; 05-03-2020 at 09:53 AM.

I asked the question of ownership of the convertible notes and was told that they were in multiple safe hands.
    Lou got 6.5m shares at 12 cents on redemption last April

Disclosed he sold ~1.5 million at average 80 cents last September

Took him below 5% so no more disclosures

Probably sold the other 6.6 million by now ..taking his profits and leaving the future profits for you guys

Did ok didn’t Lou for being the white knight in times of need.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Looks like 12,534,000 (or so) shares were issued from convertible note. JML Capital had an SSH notice that they acquired 6,534,000 (or so) of those shares. So that leave about 6 million shares unaccounted for, and implies at least 2 holders of the convertible note. 6 mil is under 5% so there were no other notices, and JML only needed to notify because they already held 2 million shares.

Outside thinking.

Thanks Winner, Mikey, Whatsup, Justin and a few others.... nice to see some useful discussion on this thread.

I’m assuming that the increase in recurring revenue is all coming from new business. Do they ever lose customers?

I’m assuming that the increase in recurring revenue is all coming from new business. Do they ever lose customers?
    They certainly used to. Back in the bad old days with the previous CEO they announced numerous customers who subsequently disappeared from announcements. The company seems to do things a bit more professionally these days, although it's probably fair to say the turn around on fortunes was largely based on McDonald's. I've never seen revenue broken down by customer, but we have to hope some of these new customers get up and running and help diversify the company a little more.

As I mentioned before, the company deals with different country's McDonald's separately so being charitable you could consider them all different customers. Growth has come from more use within markets, McDonald's buying new features, and adding new countries.

We don't know. They used to create a big fanfare about all their customers. Now it's much quieter. Their website lists about 11 customers but they have had others. Is IKEA still a customer? White Castle? Who knows?

I think most of the increase is coming from growth with existing customers (such as McDonald's expanding to more countries), but I don't think we have any way of knowing.

I'm sure PLX (and their customers) doesn't want to share too much information about this but it makes it hard to make investment decisions.

Has balance been given a yellow card or something ...bit quiet last few days