sharetrader
Page 313 of 689 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    They are still hiring in their website,in balance‘s opinion,they will add 11m in their labor cost in FY2020, if they can achieve the highest target of revenue to 25m, compare to revenue in FY2019 16.9m,um, definitely, they are in huge bleeding
    That's a full year impact ($11m) and excludes other costs (premises, travel, staff incentives etc etc) - so will be really interesting to see what the FY20 results reveal.

Point being this - PLX is NO Xero or Serko or Diligent is my assessment - it's a labour intensive huge cost operation requiring detailed and ongoing customization of customers' needs & requirements.

Comes down to whether PLX is properly or fully charging for its services or as I suspect, is taking on contracts like McD as huge loss leaders. Those of you who think you know Plexure so well, by all means enlighten those who are on the sidelines wondering whether to jump in or stay out. You will get your second wave of buying support then.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-03-2020 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Eh, how do you know that JML Capital is still on the register with 6,666,461 shares?

You realize of course that once any shareholding falls below 5% threshold, the shareholder does not have to disclose any further selling?
    Latest shareholding list at Companies Office
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

That's a full year impact ($11m) and excludes other costs (premises, travel, staff incentives etc etc) - so will be really interesting to see what the FY20 results reveal.

Point being this - PLX is NO Xero or Serko or Diligent is my assessment - it's a labour intensive huge cost operation requiring detailed and ongoing customization of customers' needs & requirements.

Comes down to whether PLX is properly or fully charging for its services or as I suspect, is taking on contracts like McD as huge loss leaders. Those of you who think you know Plexure so well, by all means enlighten those who are on the sidelines wondering whether to jump in or stay out. You will get your second wave of buying support then.
    Hi Balance, I think PLX has potential. The potential is in the number of end users. 140 million of them and rising. The aim seem to be to add an payment option to there apps at some stage. If they can successfully accomplice this than charging for transaction fees will be more acceptable to their customers. The closes business model one would compare it with would be PPH, a app which keeps the end user connected to the business which also facilitate payments for a transaction fee. Businesses are already paying large transaction fees to credit card companies so if some or all of this transaction fee would go to PLX than there would be no net cost to the Mc Donald, IKEA etc. This should make selling their apps to big businesses not to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Latest shareholding list at Companies Office
    Unfortunately the list at Companies Office is updated once a year!

All companies are required to keep an updated shareholders' register (by law) so public companies use the registry managers to do so.

Used to be able to get a list of the top 100 shareholders of any public company from my broker but freaking licensing requirement does not allow that anymore.

All companies are required to keep an updated shareholders' register (by law) so public companies use the registry managers to do so.

Used to be able to get a list of the top 100 shareholders of any public company from my broker but freaking licensing requirement does not allow that anymore.
    The last note at Companies Office for Lib was dated last October so things might be different now

I heard on street he’s sold quite a few more

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Hi Balance, I think PLX has potential. The potential is in the number of end users. 140 million of them and rising. The aim seem to be to add an payment option to there apps at some stage. If they can successfully accomplice this than charging for transaction fees will be more acceptable to their customers. The closes business model one would compare it with would be PPH, a app which keeps the end user connected to the business which also facilitate payments for a transaction fee. Businesses are already paying large transaction fees to credit card companies so if some or all of this transaction fee would go to PLX than there would be no net cost to the Mc Donald, IKEA etc. This should make selling their apps to big businesses not to hard.
    And you think that the McD of the world is going to allow anyone else to access their customer base to clip the ticket, without them taking it first?

Anyone investing in companies like PLX need to be second guessing what the company is promising vs the realism of what they are promising.

Gentrack is a good example of those left scrambling to get out when the promises fail to materialize.

That's a full year impact ($11m) and excludes other costs (premises, travel, staff incentives etc etc) - so will be really interesting to see what the FY20 results reveill get your second wave of buying support then.
    That warning they keep on putting out - ”The Company will not be providing EBIT guidance as the impact of the Company’s expansion plans and platform investment cannot be accurately assessed at this juncture” is code for we’re spending like hell to keep the customers happy and will probably run at a loss this year

[QUOTE=Balance;796386]And you think that the McD of the world is going to allow anyone else to access their customer base to clip the ticket, without them taking it first?

Mm, not sure I understand what you are getting at. At the moment if a person buys a burger at Mc D and pays with a credit card the credit card company clips the ticket, what would be the difference if PLX was the payment facilitator instead and clips the ticket?

[QUOTE=forest;796396]
    And you think that the McD of the world is going to allow anyone else to access their customer base to clip the ticket, without them taking it first?

Mm, not sure I understand what you are getting at. At the moment if a person buys a burger at Mc D and pays with a credit card the credit card company clips the ticket, what would be the difference if PLX was the payment facilitator instead and clips the ticket?
    Paint us the scenario then of how PLX clips the ticket on a payment system - without McD being involved - bearing in mind that payment systems like Etfpos, Credit Cards, Applepay, Alipay etc etc proliferate already. These companies have the scale and the credibility & add value to McD in that McD needs them to facilitate sales - what has PLX got?

PLX to spend money into building a payment platform to compete with them? If they do that, you better run!

Potential upside is great but must be based on realism.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-03-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks for clarifying that Balance. I have always assumed that the top 10 or 20 on the Companies office website was kept up to date in other words that it was useful information to work out what the less than 5% guys were doing. Clearly it is not.