sharetrader
Page 316 of 690 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 6896

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    See the trend?

Anyway, it is what it is - I call PLX for how I see things and when posters here write about me 'down ramping', it tells me that there's a lot of ramping going on with them - 'move 'em up and sell 'em down.'

You choose who you want to believe in terms of intentions.

PS. Much regret expressed to me via PMs & on the PEB thread about believing those who accused yours sincerely here of 'down-ramping'.
    I seriously hope you're joking right now. The whole market is down, or are you intentionally trying to be annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I seriously hope you're joking right now. The whole market is down, or are you intentionally trying to be annoying?
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12252060

A month after the amazing NZ Herald article about "The $1 Billion Kiwi Blockbuster You've Never Heard Of" Vista Group, the company announced its results and the sp headed south and has not recovered - 53% down.

PLX will announce in May 2020 - let's see how the market reacts to the results, ok?

A month after the amazing NZ Herald article about "The $1 Billion Kiwi Blockbuster You've Never Heard Of" Vista Group, the company announced its results and the sp headed south and has not recovered - 53% down.

PLX will announce in May 2020 - let's see how the market reacts to the results, ok?
    Hey Balance - wasn’t The Herald keen on Orion Health in the early days?

How’s reno progressing ...must catch up soon.
    Last edited by winner69; 09-03-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey Balance - wasn’t The Herald keen on Orion Health in the early days?

How’s reno progressing ...must catch up soon.
    Getting there - have a hippie tradesman (he looks like one anyway) but he is damn good! Can understand why homeowners do not like to do reno though - inconvenient, messy, noisy & dusty!

The NZ Herald does what it does - publish articles about companies and that's useful, except when the articles are written courtesy of PR consultants without any proper investigation into alternative views or per normal practice, zero follow up.

Derek Handley & Snakk would have to be the prime example of how the NZ Herald was used to promote and ramp up the profile and share price of Snakk, to the ultimate detriment of the reef fishes out there.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-03-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Getting there - have a hippie tradesman (he looks like one anyway) but he is damn good! Can understand why homeowners do not like to do reno though - inconvenient, messy, noisy & dusty!

The NZ Herald does what it does - publish articles about companies and that's useful, except when the articles are written courtesy of PR consultants without any proper investigation into alternative views or per normal practice, zero follow up.

Derek Handley & Snakk would have to be the prime example of how the NZ Herald was used to promote and ramp up the profile and share price of Snakk, to the ultimate detriment of the reef fishes out there.
    Do you think Gaynor “ uses the Herald” too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post

One word - Diligent.

Thanks to the bad-mouthing by Brian & Milford, DIL's sp crashed down to a low of $2.56 and two years later, company was taken over for over $7.00.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=11811452

Poor Warminger - actually a very smart guy but he was 'seduced' by the dark side. Tragic.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-03-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Thought I'd post the link to the article. Suffice to say, I agree with it .
    Only thing is, its 2,745 stores in Japan that have adopted the payment system (not 745).
    But yes, Herbison's commentary around culture are very relevant. Was a good line of inquiry.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12314435

Disclosure: author

"The $1 Billion Kiwi Blockbuster You've Never Heard Of"

Yup - penty of readers loved the story on Vista Group as well - probably bought and/or hung onto VLG shares too in the back of that fantastic article.

Sp went up after the article to ATH and just about a month later - CRASH!

Can't tell us that the company did not know things were not going well with a financial year ending 30 June 2019 but don't let the reality of the pending bad results get in the way of the great NZ Herald article.

Wondering aloud (did FMA ever investigated) who sold leading to the shocking results.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-03-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Does one think our resident Sylvestor Cat "used the Herald" too with his article? I thought it was a good article, bringing into public consciousness a few things that aren't apparent from discussions here but well researched investors do already know.

Best to ignore the trolls. PLX isn't SNK, isn't WYN, isn't PEB, etc. Caught now in a global markets downturn where everything gets sucked into the downdraft, who knows how low it goes, but it won't be because PLX was a reverse listing or the promoters are crooks, or anything the king troll says.

"The $1 Billion Kiwi Blockbuster You've Never Heard Of"

Yup - penty of readers loved the story on Vista Group as well - probably bought and/or hung onto VLG shares too in the back of that fantastic article.

Sp went up after the article to ATM and just about a month later - CRASH!

Can't tell us that the company did not know things were not going well with a financial year ending 30 June 2019 but don't let the 'good' news get in the way of the reality.

Wondering aloud (did FMA ever investigated) who sold leading to the shocking results.
    yeah man its not like Vista Group and ATM are real companies, both have fake warehouses and fake workers

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    yeah man its not like Vista Group and ATM are real companies, both have fake warehouses and fake workers
    My error, VGL went up to ATH (all time high) after NZ Herald’s article before crashing a month later due to shocking results - ATH not ATM.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-03-2020 at 08:40 AM.