sharetrader
Page 322 of 689 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 6889

I meant in other locations

Its good to see NZ lockdown to prevent community transmission of Covid19, I hope we can get through this in 4 weeks period, and fastfood industry definitely will reopen first of all,stay strong and Kia kaha!
    Last edited by Justin; 25-03-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Virtual Roundtable: Building Consumer Loyalty in Uncertain Conditions | Plexure

https://youtu.be/I--EqFm8YtM

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Yep, good sentiment among white castle for plexure. Luckily plexure works with big scale companies and not tiny little enterprises.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Nice work by PLX keeping busy during this time. Stock in my opinion has a great long term future, especially now that Apps are incredibly important while social distancing is in place and companies will be gaining a massive advantage having an app for their offerings. PLX are growing really well and the stock in my view is very undervalued.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 23-04-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Nice work by PLX keeping busy during this time. Stock in my opinion has a great long term future, especially now that Apps are incredibly important while social distancing is in place and companies will be gaining a massive advantage having an app for their offerings. PLX are growing really well and the stock in my view is very undervalued.
    Agree, with maccas NZ starting their business under level 3, should be busy days for plexure again.

Maccas NZ is a very small part of their business and doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ascend View Post
    Maccas NZ is a very small part of their business and doesn't matter in the scheme of things.
    Aware of that, but helps wind of change when you're domiciled locally...

Fair enough.
    Can anyone share guesses on how their contracts are setup with their customers. For example, is their revenue exposed to less people using the app (active users)? Do they achieve different revenues if more people are using different parts of the app e.g. the delivery function? How likely is it that their customers have a force majeure clause in these overseas markets?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Agree, with maccas NZ starting their business under level 3, should be busy days for plexure again.
    The big picture is that there is growing awareness how Apps can drive business. Macca's just part of the possibilities IMHO.
    PLX well positioned and interesting times ahead.

(Disc - 10% of my portfolio and up 80% on my av hold SP.)