sharetrader
Page 327 of 689 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Odd how PLX gets a speeding ticket yet SKT does not...
    Oh. SKT just got one...lol

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Oh. SKT just got one...lol
    Won't be the last one issued I'd guess. Anything with a green arrow seems to be hit with a frenzy at the moment.

pretty quite today

Very Excited to see the results on Tuesday. I have completed a DCF analysis for Plexure and was wondering if anyone would like to have access to it?
    Its an Excel file so not sure if i can upload it here...
    It has Pessimistic, Neutral and Optimistic scenarios just based on different revenue growth assumptions for the next 5 years.
    Anyway, based on Plexure's guidance which they re-announced on March 18th i have estimated about $3 million Net profit on $24.5 million Revenue, (Give or take).

If they hit that estimate the company would be making around $2.4 cents per share for the year. We would likely see another spike in the Share price.

My Pessimistic - Optimistic range for share price and market value is $1.05 - $2.54 and $146,000,000 - $354,000,000 Respectively.

Based on some comparisons from competitors such as Pushpay, Salesforce, Hubspot etc i have concluded a rough estimate based on Price/sales, Price EBITDA, Price/Book ratios of $215,000,000 NZ

If anyone would like to see the Excel file i would gladly hand it over
    Cheers,
    Checkmate

Banned

Been watching for couple weeks now...my gut feeling ask me to jump in....but not sure yes or no

With online n contactless society now...I could see PLX at the good position

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Very Excited to see the results on Tuesday. I have completed a DCF analysis for Plexure and was wondering if anyone would like to have access to it?
    It has Pessimistic, Neutral and Optimistic scenarios just based on different revenue growth assumptions for the next 5 years.
    Anyway, based on Plexure's guidance which they re-announced on March 18th i have estimated about $3 million Net profit on $24.5 million Revenue, (Give or take).

If they hit that estimate the company would be making around $2.4 cents per share for the year. We would likely see another spike in the Share price.

My Pessimistic - Optimistic range for share price and market value is $1.05 - $2.54 and $146,000,000 - $354,000,000 Respectively.

Based on some comparisons from competitors such as Pushpay, Salesforce, Hubspot etc i have concluded a rough estimate based on Price/sales, Price EBITDA, Price/Book ratios of $215,000,000 NZ

Cheers,
    Checkmate
    Sure would love to have a look at that. Alternatively you can upload your excel file here, just choose 'insert image' and 'choose file' from your computer. Thanks for your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post

Cheers,
    Checkmate
    Checkmate thanks for your interest in sharing the information, would it be okay with you if I send you my email address by PM?.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sure would love to have a look at that. Alternatively you can upload your excel file here, just choose 'insert image' and 'choose file' from your computer. Thanks for your effort.
    Sorry I've tried to use the 'Insert Image' button but i don't get an option to add a file from the computer. Is there any other way?
    I will reply to the people who PM me for an emailing of the spreadsheet!

I figured out a way to post it, by way of using Wetransfer.com (it should be safe i've used it many times) here is a link:

https://we.tl/t-etaFvlKXmU

Hopefully that works, feel free to give me your thoughts and advice as to how i could possibly make my model more accurate.
    There is probably some wild assumptions, like no debt... as i couldnt really predict when if ever they will incur any debt.

Cheers guys!

Outside thinking.

Checkmate, thanks for sharing your valuations (and enthusiasm.) Your FY20 revenue fig of $24.9 mill is just north of PLX's guide range of $21 to $23 mill, so not unrealistic tho' much depends on Covid.

On a sobering note, I see XRO was marked down this week after what I thought was a good result and a move into profit with a growing cash reserve. I suspect part of the markets fear, was that XRO did not make any projections for FY21.

So as well as your expected revenue, it would be great to see future projections by PLX (which in this covid world may be conservative.)

I sincerely hope you are right with your valuations. Like you I can't wait for the results release next week.