sharetrader
Page 328 of 689 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Checkmate, thanks for sharing your valuations (and enthusiasm.) Your FY20 revenue fig of $24.9 mill is just north of PLX's guide range of $21 to $23 mill, so not unrealistic tho' much depends on Covid.

On a sobering note, I see XRO was marked down this week after what I thought was a good result and a move into profit with a growing cash reserve. I suspect part of the markets fear, was that XRO did not make any projections for FY21.

So as well as your expected revenue, it would be great to see future projections by PLX (which in this covid world may be conservative.)

I sincerely hope you are right with your valuations. Like you I can't wait for the results release next week.
    Bro, you missed this market guidance from PLX back in Feb.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/348109

And reconfirmed in mid March.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/350240

Outside thinking.

Thanks Cobber. Makes me feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks Cobber. Makes me feel much better.

As Cobber said the re-affirmed revenue guidance stated as follows:
    Plexure re-affirms its revenue guidance within the range of $24.5M to $25.0M so my revenue was just estimated with those numbers or there abouts.

Risk Manager for FTX

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post

As Cobber said the re-affirmed revenue guidance stated as follows:
    Plexure re-affirms its revenue guidance within the range of $24.5M to $25.0M so my revenue was just estimated with those numbers or there abouts.
    Thanks for sharing, you clearly put some effort in. Just two things:

- You have second half expenses below first half, I would expect them to be atleast 1.5m-2.5m greater.
    -Also your income tax of over 1m is unlikely considering they only paid only 65k on 1.2m in the first half (keep in mind all those accumulated losses).

With this in mind, and a 1.2m profit from the first half, I think a FY profit in the range of $2m-$3m would be reasonable.

Given the earlier anouncement + announcement about an announcement, i'll say $2.85m, and hope for the best.

Would be interesting to hear some other guesses before tuesday

FINAL EDIT: On reflection, my enthusiasm got the best of me with some of my calculations. Profit will be extremely difficult to predict and probably closer to 1.5m.
    Last edited by Gerald; 17-05-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Thank you very much for the feedback Gerald, I felt it was tricky to try and estimate a Tax amount as there is so many factors to affect it, so i just used a really high kind of average rate to be conservative in the estimates there. As for the expenses, ill have to revise that! Thanks

Yes i agree it will be awesome to have some other estimates or guesses of the net profit figure, we would be looking very good at anywhere in between $2.5 to $3m i'm going to be optimistic and go with the higher of that range:
    $3million (to account for the high tax i estimated )

Banned

Thanks guys!!...thank heaps checkmate!

Based on all above....what would be the fair value for PLX. As u can see pushpay....$7....

Are Plexure monetising the stuff that goes the apps yet?

Or still just a developer / support / consulting outfit.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Risk Manager for FTX

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Are Plexure monetising the stuff that goes the apps yet?

Or still just a developer / support / consulting outfit.
    I don't think so, would be a good question to ask Craig. However, they are moving away from one-off consulting fees and such to something closer to a (SAAS?) model, which is good. See half year:

Recurring revenue (representing licence and support fees) increased by $2.9m or 59% to $7.8m, while non-recurring revenue increased by $0.7m, or 21% to $4.0m. Non-recurring revenue represents funded development and one-off projects for clients.

they are increasing heaps of their headcounts and investing heaps of hardware capacity to serve more cutomers,thats why in previous announcement,they said the profit hardly counted。thats why i think their profit may not too much as mr market predicts.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    they are increasing heaps of their headcounts and investing heaps of hardware capacity to serve more cutomers,thats why in previous announcement,they said the profit hardly counted。thats why i think their profit may not too much as mr market predicts.
    Yeah, I think a few months ago I was expecting a loss of about $2 million. They have really ramped up spending and have all that McDonalds money to spend.

I'm still surprised to see people expecting a profit this year but I haven't had a good look at their finances recently. I've just downloaded the analysis posted here (Thanks Checkmate) so will interested to look at that.