sharetrader
Page 330 of 689 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Thanks guys!!...thank heaps checkmate!
    Based on all above....what would be the fair value for PLX. As u can see pushpay....$7....
    No problem mate! Push pay has a much higher market valuation, and rightly so, they bring in a lot more revenue!
    But from my model I think anywhere within $1-$3.5 roughly, but as you probably know, it is very hard to estimate a true fair value using any method! I reckon about $1.5-$2 would be pretty fair, depending how close they are to my estimated net profit I guess 🤠

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    I did a full DCF earlier this year (admittedly pre-Covid). My projection came in at rev 24.2 for 2020, with underlying cashflow of around 3.5. Had IT costs growing to 3.7. No number for profit specifically, but i guess you could say that my underlying cashflow is moreor less equivalent to EBITDA.

Will be curious to benchmark against the reality.

Disc. Hold.
    Sounds great mate, I am also very curious to see the actual results, bring on Tuesday!

Banned

Ehmm....sound good....wonder the SP will spoke up on Monday. Was hesitant to buy last night....

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    No problem mate! Push pay has a much higher market valuation, and rightly so, they bring in a lot more revenue!
    But from my model I think anywhere within $1-$3.5 roughly, but as you probably know, it is very hard to estimate a true fair value using any method! I reckon about $1.5-$2 would be pretty fair, depending how close they are to my estimated net profit I guess 🤠
    Thanks for the model, much appreciated. I’ve tweaked a few things and reckon you’re right about $1.5 to $2.0 on current knowns. That could be a double bagger from here just on a good result Tuesday. Big unknown is the impact of FTE growth on expenses, but I still think it would be weird to announce an announcement unless they were proud of the results. Gltah

This thread has become the PLX fan club. I think some balance is required but I think he has probably given up. No point in a bloke banging his head against a brick wall.

Banned

Yeah right....just like balance on his SKO thread....here.... people discuss based on the facts of PLX revenue

nobody care about their crazy spending,and their main market in europe heavliy hit by covid19 and there may be a second wave.

老外

Fair value for PLX IMO is around 3-5x revenue at current growth rates, which is about where it's been trading. They shouldn't be looking for profit, we shouldn't care if they have one. They should be all about growth, growth, growth, which it looks like they are focusing on. As such, don't look for profit, look to how they can leverage their income and cash in bank to grow revenues.

IMO COVID-19 is good for them - customers like McDs will turn inwards and look to how they can leverage their customer base once they come out of lock downs. This can only be good for PLX.

Customer numbers at 170m and climbing now, 1 year ago it was 100m. What they need is more people using their apps, more diversified customer base and greater reach with their current customers. Would be good to see a breakdown of who is using their apps, but they aren't likely to provide due to commercial sensitivity.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    nobody care about their crazy spending,and their main market in europe heavliy hit by covid19 and there may be a second wave.
    Blissful ignorance, obviously know squat.

Banned

Well... McDonald ...white Castle....super Indo...all open in USA n Indo....all though lockdown...fast food restaurants are open...n crazy mad business...super Indo is essential ...remain open ...