sharetrader
Page 332 of 689 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6889

Where do we find this article mate? cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    WOW what a headline

Should see action tomorrow ...hope they get in early

What's all time high share price again?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    "PLX from Underdog to Best in Breed."

The heading from an article in NBR posted today behind a paywall.

Seems word is spreading. Exciting times as we wait patiently until Tuesday's results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Where do we find this article mate? cheers.
    There's the answer you want...... if you can get behind the paywall!!!??

Banned

Pick a small parcel to wipe my arsh.... hopefully turned out to be good result tmrw...lol

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    "PLX from Underdog to Best in Breed."

The heading from an article in NBR posted today behind a paywall.

Seems word is spreading. Exciting times as we wait patiently until Tuesday's results.
    Set up nicely for release tomorrow, am sure Craig would've been very careful in his detail with NBR (don't know what's being written as not a subscriber) not to divulge anything material which would be in breach of disclosure rules. Nevertheless, good to see PLX getting some well deserved media attention of late.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Set up nicely for release tomorrow, am sure Craig would've been very careful in his detail with NBR (don't know what's being written as not a subscriber) not to divulge anything material which would be in breach of disclosure rules. Nevertheless, good to see PLX getting some well deserved media attention of late.
    I have had NBR for a while and find it not worth the subscription tbh. The article has no insider information whatsoever and is a rehash of all information known to the market already.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I have had NBR for a while and find it not worth the subscription tbh. The article has no insider information whatsoever and is a rehash of all information known to the market already.
    Couldn't agree more, they simply seem to stamp behind pay wall lock for all articles some of which are freely available from other media sources.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, they simply seem to stamp behind pay wall lock for all articles some of which are freely available from other media sources.
    Not only that but it is hard to see why the headline "PLX from dog to Best in Breed".
    I read the article and no comparisons are made between PLX and their competitors, so to me the headline seems inappropriately, sadly.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Not only that but it is hard to see why the headline "PLX from dog to Best in Breed".
    I read the article and no comparisons are made between PLX and their competitors, so to me the headline seems inappropriately, sadly.
    Thanks for the info' re the article. I'm not surprised that the article does not live up to it's headline. Like some here, I don't have much faith in NBR.

IMO what is more interesting is the 'release' of this 'story' at such a time prior to a market update. The timing indicates some belief that the market update will be positive. However, without substance it is just "noise".

I'm more than happy to wait for the market announcement.

This is not a buy the rumour sell the fact scenario playing out is it?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This is not a buy the rumour sell the fact scenario playing out is it?
    Been wondering that myself Winner.....this recent jump up will jump down very sharply tomorrow if the results miss the markets expectation even by a Bears whisker