sharetrader
Page 336 of 689 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 6889

Attachment 11596There's some high bids at 99cents

Default I am puzzled reading note 21, 2020 Annual report.

Reading note 21, it seems that of all the current directors only the chairman Phil Norman owns shares in PLX, and even his holding seemed to have been diluted during the last FY.
    The CEO, Craig Herbison does have options but to me it seems unusual that if everything is so positive why so little interest of the directors to participate in owning part of PLX. Or is it that the other directors also have options which I am not aware of ???
    What do others think about the seemingly very positive results and lack of directors shareholding??
    Last edited by forest; 19-05-2020 at 09:50 AM.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Reading note 21, it seems that of all the current directors only the shareman Phil Norman owns shares in PLX, and even his holding seemed to have been diluted during the last FY.
    The CEO, Craig Herbison does has options but to me it seems unusual that if everything is so positive why so little interest of the directors to participate in owning part of PLX. Or is it that the other directors also have options which I am not aware of ???
    What do others think about the seemingly very positive results and lack of directors shareholding??
    I agree, something to be very wary about. If they start buying in or converting their options, it will be a very good sign though...

Seriously & sincerely happy for you holders to have done well with the sp back to where it was in June 2019 - NZ needs tech companies to do well.

So let's have a quick look at the H2 results :

Revenues generated of $13.49m in H2.
    Cash increased by $0.6m from $13.6m to $14.2m.
    NPAT dropped from $1.18m to $1.0m in H1 - so loss in H2.

Running fast to stand still?
    Last edited by Balance; 19-05-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Guru

B S Bal, , Are you going to give us ( once again ) your considered opinion , just like all of last years ranting or are you hunkered down on MMH ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    B S Bal, , Are you going to give us ( once again ) your considered opinion , just like all of last years ranting or are you hunkered down on MMH ?
    You got my opinion.

NPAT dropped from $1.18m in H1 to $1.0m - so loss in H2.

Why the pizza in the AR when its only major customer is McD?
    Last edited by Balance; 19-05-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I think Sideshow Bob has it sussed - ride the wave even if it seems to good to be true.
    Just be careful you don't get dumped in the sand and break something.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    I agree, something to be very wary about. If they start buying in or converting their options, it will be a very good sign though...
    7.9m options to execs & key persons, 5 year conversion window. All in the money.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Its a good result, it proves what the company is doing is building traction and establishing itself as a strong player. Its a growth company and it should be measured as a growth company rather than on its profits and cashflows at this stage. They need to put the investment to build the technology and hire the best talent to continue being better at what they do, though it does take time and patience. Its a $1.50 stock for me given the current growth and financial position.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Seriously & sincerely happy for you holders to have done well with the sp back to where it was in June 2019 - NZ needs tech companies to do well.

So let's have a quick look at the H2 results :

NPAT dropped from $1.18m to $1.0m in H1 - so loss in H2.

Running fast to stand still?
    Investing for growth as expected. They raised a large amount of money from McDonald's - what would be the point if they didn't intend to invest it? The company had money and was cashflow positive at that point, they didn't need to money to keep the lights on, they took it to invest.

Very happy with the report, keep up the good work. Once they grow decent leverage they will be spitting out cash.