sharetrader
Page 35 of 689 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Stooping to new lows is unbecoming, though perhaps not unexpected, however I wish you all the best in rooting out the evil you so desperately seek, though will undoubtedly try and use others to execute for you, as no one at the FMA that I know would give you the time of day.
    I'm in two minds about this.

Firstly, VML was running desperately short of money and several weeks ago when they announced the share placement at 1 Australian cent, I wasn't even sure they would get money then. A lot has changed since then with the McDonalds Global announcement.

However, it seems odd that they couldn't put off the share placement by a few days when this contract announcement became imminent. It had already been delayed once (on Dec 23). It certainly rings alarm bells for me. 1 cps now appears that it might be cheap in which case they could've got away with selling half as many shares. This has been a capital transfer from current shareholders to the new shareholders (including the directors).

Maybe the directors were committed to share placement before the news of the McDonalds deal came to light. But it's not enough to do the right thing: they need to be seen to be doing the right thing.

This whole deal feels a little fishy. Directors enriching themselves at the expense of shareholders. The $2,174,166 invested is now worth almost $5 million. Pretty easy work if you can get it.

They certainly could have extended the cap raising for the benefit of loyal holders like baa baa. There is absolutely no prohibition on doing so.

Baa baa black black sheep has 3 bags of something...

BFG, you a bit unfair making judgement on BaaBaa morals/values

Have you considered that BaaBaa isn't really an investor in VML. BB hasn't put in cash into VML (yet), rather BB is just trading prices of a ticker code.

You seem to make out that BB by trading VML prices has associated himself with those 'dodgy' promoters of VML.

I don't see BB as an 'owner' of VML, BB just trading prices and taking advantage of what is happening in the market (on a considered basis). Isn't that what you do with other ticker codes, you never think of yourself as an 'owner'

If BB needs to think about his 'involvement' in VML don't you need to think about your own ' involvement' in trading prices.

Go for it BB - make zillions from VML
    Last edited by winner69; 27-01-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Default Where's Tonto when you need him?

I was passed by Moosie this morning, he said he was on his way to see the guys at the FMA

Isn't this the dilemma with those 10 baggers in the past though? You can't quite believe what's happening with the shareprice and then when you think you've figured it out its pretty much too late? Why not just chuck a free $1000 at it and if its wrong it`ll drop to being $500 (as the price so far had only doubled since announcement) or it could be $10,000 this time next year... just don't go overboard but keep a toe in the water so you don't miss out...

Those buy orders are looking pretty thin... I wonder if the directors are going to take their big windfall and sell down I guess it depends on their inside knowledge of the secret contents of the McD's agreement

And so concludes the good ol' fashioned pump and/or dump - nothing to see here, move along...

Guru

Looks like my comment on the NBR went through moderation. The second sentence re dodgy directors has mysteriously disappeared.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    I was passed by Moosie this morning, he said he was on his way to see the guys at the FMA

My God, where can I get a suit like that?!?!

Baa Baa, ok fair enough, too quick to judge maybe, but analyse your words for a bit and see how they might be interpreted by someone who places ethics and actions of company insiders above profits.

I'll stop here and reserve judgement for when I meet you one day over several large beers (8%ers if Robbo is present)

Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11393024