sharetrader
Page 374 of 689 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 6889

How long will it take PLX to be listed on the ASX with your experiences of other companies? is it a long process?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    Those who are selling (or part selling) probably intend to get in at a lower price. Maybe they will... but that also adds to the pool of buyers at those prices and improves support.
    Not necessarily, my intention is realise some real gains by offloading small holding. In this case, you gotta account for further dilution once cap raise takes place. And going by their wording of "significant capital required", one can draw conclusion as to how much they intend to raise.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    The price keeps climbing
    Do you think it will settle back down after the initial excitement or keep going up up up?
    there keep the price supported around some level they think the raise can be done at to aus insto,s
    one step ahead of the herd

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    That’s not why I asked
    I asked because I’m thinking of increasing my holding.

PS you sound a tad judgemental. I’m not a trader. I would guess from reading your posts that I sell off my shareholdings much less frequently than you do. I almost never sell.
    Apologies re seeming judgemental, however as I continually say.....DYOR and take accountability for your own decisions - and besides I did not know whether you are a trader, nor your motives for asking.

Seeing you are long term holder of PLX then perhaps this morning's SP remains less important, what is more important is the long term TA and above the posts re McD's by Apertif.

If you are wanting to buy more PLX then buying on 'good news' makes sense provided you use DCA to keep your average holding SP below today's SP to give you a 'safety margin' for any unexpected future bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Apologies re seeming judgemental, however as I continually say.....DYOR and take accountability for your own decisions - and besides I did not know whether you are a trader, nor your motives for asking.

Seeing you are long term holder of PLX then perhaps this morning's SP remains less important, what is more important is the long term TA and above the posts re McD's by Apertif.

If you are wanting to buy more PLX then buying on 'good news' makes sense provided you use DCA to keep your average holding SP below today's SP to give you a 'safety margin' for any unexpected future bad news.
    Thanks. I did buy more on the dip today at $1.31
    I like this company. They have competition and that is a concern but not a major issue as it’s a growing market. There are other companies with similar platforms targeting different customer groups at this stage that could easily move to the same types of customers but I have faith that there is room for PLX to grow and expand.

There must be a lot of Sharesies trades because I see a lot of trades going through for around $20 $50 etc

Just seen the big smile on Balance’s face

I think he’s very happy with developments
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just seen the big smile on Balance’s face

I think he’s very happy with developments
    So many words to eat, started on page one of this thread shatting on VML and then PLX year after year after year, ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Learn the hard way years ago to avoid backdoor listed companies.

If a business is good and can stand scrutiny, it will go full frontal - not try and sneak in the backdoor.
    You could say the same about Plus SMS in the first year.

To each their own - as I have said, I learnt the hard way.
    Exactly.

Look at who are behind the listings.

We have in NZ, a Stock Exchange which puts profit above all else.
    Increased liquidity?

More like trying to get the hell out!
    Glasses of someone who has seen it all before.

1.32 keeps getting refilled.

I must say,I held PLX for years,in the end I gave up just before Macas bought in.So I ate my bowl of humble pie and bought back in,you would need a crowbar now to get me to part with my modest holdings.