sharetrader
Page 375 of 689 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I must say,I held PLX for years,in the end I gave up just before Macas bought in.So I ate my bowl of humble pie and bought back in,you would need a crowbar now to get me to part with my modest holdings.
    It’s looking like a company that’s going places.

Just saw a parcel of 250,000 shares go through at $1.32 so it’s not just the Sharesies investors jumping on board

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Thanks. I did buy more on the dip today at $1.31
    I like this company. They have competition and that is a concern but not a major issue as it’s a growing market. There are other companies with similar platforms targeting different customer groups at this stage that could easily move to the same types of customers but I have faith that there is room for PLX to grow and expand.
    Good on you....just remember to keep some spare cash so you can max out on the proposed capital raising.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So many words to eat, started on page one of this thread shatting on VML and then PLX year after year after year, ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

Someone famous once said, "Success is the best form of revenge."
    Suffice it to say that those of us who got into both PEB and PLX some time ago are feeling quite successful.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you....just remember to keep some spare cash so you can max out on the proposed capital raising.

Suffice it to say that those of us who got into both PEB and PLX some time ago are feeling quite successful.
    Quite true LeftField. Maybe even Balance will jump aboard PLX now that he is on board PEB! Maybe, maybe not. He is probably too busy playing his broken record on Kiwibuild and woke pixie dust over on the Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post

I agree on both of these sentiments.

I have some underperforming shares I can divest plus cash in the bank. My only regret with PLX is not adding to my collection during the March low. I had an order in but was a bit cheeky with my bid. Live and learn. PLX is only about 3% of my portfolio so I can happily add to it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Quite true LeftField. Maybe even Balance will jump aboard PLX now that he is on board PEB! Maybe, maybe not. He is probably too busy playing his broken record on Kiwibuild and woke pixie dust over on the Election thread
    not forgetting the non event ie PoA nonmove !!

Huge price increase today! Not going down! Wahoo PLX!

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Huge price increase today! Not going down! Wahoo PLX!
    Congrats you guys.well done

Literally no sellers on the market at the moment

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by JSwan View Post
    Literally no sellers on the market at the moment
    Nonsense, there's 63,976 shares on Ask right this minute ranging from $1.44 to $2.04

with over 400k sold today I would have to say JSwan is on the money there are literally no sellers out there