sharetrader
Page 377 of 689 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 6889

Despite the great run of the last few days, I still think PLX is well-priced.
    A MC of $207M = 7.6X ARR plus cash on hand.
    That's not bad compared to it's peers, especially when you consider 50% growth and that Super-Indo only went on in Feb, so cost of sale incurred, but very little revenue earned to the end of the fiscal.
    I've been a happy holder/ accumulator since December 2018, buying in at .23 initially, right through to topping up at 0.95 last month due to my belief it's still well-priced and well-positioned for much further growth.
    Last edited by Nigelk; 30-07-2020 at 05:21 PM.

do you guys think its run could stop around the 1.50 mark for the rest of the month untill Septembers AGM? 1.21-1.48 is a great increase, hopefully just a small taste of the future for this stock.

If anyone hears any news from analysts or any price targets from the professionals please share!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    If anyone hears any news from analysts or any price targets from the professionals please share!
    Personally I really don’t care what analysts or so called professionals think, following them has cost me a lot of money and lost opportunity in past year’s. That’s been one of those hard earned ‘lessons’ none of us really want to concede to having paid for.

There’s no way I’m joining the ask queue at a measly $1.50, this has years to run up multiples from here. This is a keeper imo and that’s my strategy fwiw atm. I’ll continue to accumulate as funds permit buying into the upside story. That won’t change until the story changes.

Gltah

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Personally I really don’t care what analysts or so called professionals think, following them has cost me a lot of money and lost opportunity in past year’s. That’s been one of those hard earned ‘lessons’ none of us really want to concede to having paid for. .

Gltah
    I too have learned the hard way that the so called expert advisors are very hit and miss and it’s been costly.

I like PLX and plan to hold. It is in a strong position to grow. It has strong competition, but it’s moving fast and has a clear strategy and strong implementation

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I too have learned the hard way that the so called expert advisors are very hit and miss and it’s been costly.

I like PLX and plan to hold. It is in a strong position to grow. It has strong competition, but it’s moving fast and has a clear strategy and strong implementation
    Remember when GTK, ZEL and THL were a “STRONG BUY”?

Edit: And SKT
    Last edited by JSwan; 30-07-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JSwan View Post
    Remember when GTK, ZEL and THL were a “STRONG BUY”?

Edit: And SKT
    I do! In fact some of the biggest failures were in the Herald brokers picks for 2020! Pretty sure VGL and GTK were in there. VGL May recover. GTK is not looking promising
    Edit: might have been2019 brokers stock picks
    Last edited by tango; 30-07-2020 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Personally I really don’t care what analysts or so called professionals think, following them has cost me a lot of money and lost opportunity in past year’s. That’s been one of those hard earned ‘lessons’ none of us really want to concede to having paid for.

There’s no way I’m joining the ask queue at a measly $1.50, this has years to run up multiples from here. This is a keeper imo and that’s my strategy fwiw atm. I’ll continue to accumulate as funds permit buying into the upside story. That won’t change until the story changes.

Gltah

I do! In fact some of the biggest failures were in the Herald brokers picks for 2020! Pretty sure VGL and GTK were in there. VGL May recover. GTK is not looking promising
    Edit: might have been2019 brokers stock picks
    Just lets face it: Nobody is able to predict future stock prices. NOBODY. This is true for professional analysts as well as for any investor. Including all of us. Some are lucky, some are not, and most of us get it sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Same as the analysts.

Still - While I am not too much interested into the analysts price target, it is often interesting to understand their rational for whatever number they come up with. Gives one just another perspective on the company one wants to invest in (or not).

Re PLX: Sure, currently the market mood seems to be favorable. This is actually a dangerous time ... many companies used to be in this situation and while some made stellar advances, many crashed down into the ground. I am fearful when others are greedy.

Lets face it - I don't know (and neither does anybody else) whether this is the next Diligent, Xero or A2M - or whether it is the new Wynyard, Gentrack or PEB (though latter are rising again ...). All we know is that at this particular point in time investor greed (or FOMO) seems to be greater than investor fear. These feelings though tend to be cyclical and, as analyst recommendations, sometimes right and sometimes wrong :

Ah yes, while we are talking about PLX ... I see this years PE is above 100, their three year forward PE (based on the estimates of said erroneous analyst forecasts) is 33, while their past is obviously negative (as start ups tend to). Revenue CAGR though is around 50 ..; not too bad.

Still - what investors at this stage are buying is a story and the hope the company won't make a wrong step.

Discl: interested enough to have them on my watch-list, but not buying at current, which (with the benefit of hindsight) at some stage may or may not turn out to be a mistake ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Up to 1.55 now! Just think, a few weeks ago they were struggling to break 0.97!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just lets face it: Nobody is able to predict future stock prices. NOBODY. This is true for professional analysts as well as for any investor. Including all of us. Some are lucky, some are not, and most of us get it sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Same as the analysts.
    Good analysis here. The number of misses that analysts have more shows how hard it is rather than how bad they are. At the moment I would take any serious analysis of PLX I could get my hands on. We really don't know much about the company or where they are heading. Or even what value they provide for customers.

Investing isn't a solo sport but more a team effort of sharing views. Adding analyst views helps everyone, especially since they can dedicate time, resources and access that I just don't have.