sharetrader
Page 392 of 689 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 6889
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Lots of sellers unloading it seems market sentiment for this weeks presentation is quite weak, Confidence low in what will be revealed?
    Pretty emotive post.......and not accurate IMHO.

Much depends if you are short term or long term for this stock.

(Disc - holding long term and up 340% to date..... so DYOR )

Quote Originally Posted by CamNZ View Post
    Just noticed Plexure updated their website. Lots of new information on there if you guys haven't taken a look at it yet!
    Hi, just had a look at their website. Last update was 27/08/2020 is there anything more recent which I had missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Pretty emotive post.......and not accurate IMHO.

Much depends if you are short term or long term for this stock.

(Disc - holding long term and up 340% to date..... so DYOR )

Fair call i did jump the gun, they haven't sold down. I am positive about this business, am looking forward to Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Hi, just had a look at their website. Last update was 27/08/2020 is there anything more recent which I had missed?
    Last announcement was on the 27/08/2020, you're correct on that, but I was talking about the website as a whole.
    They've done a whole refresh/redesign of it.

Last announcement was on the 27/08/2020, you're correct on that, but I was talking about the website as a whole.
    They've done a whole refresh/redesign of it.
    Cheers Cam

Just noticed Plexure updated their website. Lots of new information on there if you guys haven't taken a look at it yet!
    Yes its more sleek and user friendly.

Had someone post on an Investor page "Plexure confirm timeline of joining ASX September/October via Notice of meeting letter.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Had someone post on an Investor page "Plexure confirm timeline of joining ASX September/October via Notice of meeting letter.

Does anyone know anything about this?

"Should the Company decide to proceed with the IPO, it is expected that any IPO offer will open in late September/early October with the ASX listing (and NZX secondary listing) in place by late October/early November. However, this timeline remains indicative and is subject to a number of factors including the regulatory approvals noted above and market conditions. An announcement will be made to the market if Plexure decides to proceed with the IPO and ASX Listing and NZX secondary listing."
    In the Notice of Meeting letter, the announcement dated
    18/8/2020.

Mainfreight isn’t dual listed and it doesn’t seem to have done their share price any harm.

I think New Zealand has a tendency to undervalue biotech companies because it’s not something that New Zealand investors or analysts understand as well as Australian investors. However, I think that by and large, the New Zealand investing community and the analysts working for the institutions understand software companies and marketing as well as the Australian market. Any big increase in customers is going to lift the price, whether it is listed on the NZX or the ASX.

I think it’s a shame when we always assume that Australians do things bigger and better than Kiwis.

At the end of the day I support whatever helps the company grow and helps to return the greatest value to shareholders.

I also support New Zealand shareholders not only getting a preferential allocation but being able to take up as much as they want and then leaving the balance for Australian shareholders and institutions to fight over. I don’t feel that existing shareholders should be “rationed” to a small pool of shares to fight over

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Mainfreight isn’t dual listed and it doesn’t seem to have done their share price any harm.

I think New Zealand has a tendency to undervalue biotech companies because it’s not something that New Zealand investors or analysts understand as well as Australian investors. However, I think that by and large, the New Zealand investing community and the analysts working for the institutions understand software companies and marketing as well as the Australian market. Any big increase in customers is going to lift the price, whether it is listed on the NZX or the ASX.

I think it’s a shame when we always assume that Australians do things bigger and better than Kiwis.

At the end of the day I support whatever helps the company grow and helps to return the greatest value to shareholders.

I also support New Zealand shareholders not only getting a preferential allocation but being able to take up as much as they want and then leaving the balance for Australian shareholders and institutions to fight over. I don’t feel that existing shareholders should be “rationed” to a small pool of shares to fight over
    Ryman also managed well to increase share price with only being listed on the NZX.