sharetrader
Page 395 of 689 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 6889

They didn’t say existing New Zealand shareholders will get priority. They said there would be a pool of shares available for existing shareholders along with Australian retail and institutional investors. There is a subtle and important difference
    Last edited by tango; 03-09-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Outside thinking.

I particularly liked that Director Phil Norman ( PLX Top 20 Shareholder and former founding Chairman of XRO) said,

"in my 10 years as director (of PLX) I have never felt more positive than today (regarding the future of this company.)"

He should know!

My only slight concern in the whole presentation was that the CEO did not rule out further losses FY21 (following the 1st Qtr loss) as the company builds to its 4 year plan. Hence I guess the need to raise funds in the short term. However this sort of thing is pretty usual these days in high growth tech stocks.

Again JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    They didn’t say existing New Zealand shareholders will get priority. They said there would be a pool of shares available for existing shareholders along with Australian retail and institutional investors.
    But they didn't rule out the possibility of issuing rights at the same time as the ASX listing. I guess they are trying to find out how appealing the ASX listing is to potential investors before they think about any other option combination.

Investor

Listening to Phil and Craig you can't help but think they're onto some exciting stuff ahead, if they can replicate half of XRO's success, that'll be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Listening to Phil and Craig you can't help but think they're onto some exciting stuff ahead, if they can replicate half of XRO's success, that'll be huge.
    Even a quarter!

The whole purpose of IPO in ASX is to get the Australian Investors on board. If I were the Directors, I would try to issue as many as I can to the Australian institutions and private individual. As a kiwi investors all you need is to increase your holding in Plexure to participate. The Share price in NZ should rise and fall in similar manners. I have just increased my holding by a further 50k share this morning. For those of you who worry that the company might be cash flow negative again this year, I suggest that you have a look at xero in its earlier year of growth.

I cant believe some one asked if they would be paying a dividend in the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    I cant believe some one asked if they would be paying a dividend in the near future...
    i think they were at the wrong AGM 😂

wonder if it get sold off today following the big tech sell -off on wall st
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    wonder if it get sold off today following the big tech sell -off on wall st
    Are you looking to buy? haha