sharetrader
Page 396 of 689 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Even a quarter!
    Differing (SaaS) business model but I do agree that PLX has the potential for a lot more upside - even a tenth would be good IMHO!

I like that PLX showed us the potential market and the competitors. I think the ASX listing will be beneficial. I just want to make sure that our holdings don't get so diluted that we get left behind. Also, I wonder about the liquidity if the primary listing moves to ASX. I would prefer the primary listing to stay in New Zealand

I loved that someone asked about a renounceable rights issue which seems the fairest option. It saves putting in $50K and the share registrar sitting on it for 2 weeks before returning $40k of it as so often happens these days. A rights issue with the option to oversubscribe by a predetermined % makes the most sense. It also stops all those Sharesies people with their 3 shares from going crazy.

I cant believe some one asked if they would be paying a dividend in the near future...
    I'm pretty sure that question was asked every year at the Xero AGM.

Outside thinking.

NBR gets it wrong and PLX has to issue an explanation..........

Plexure Group Limited (NZX: PLX) announces a correction to an article called “Plexure aims for $54m from IPO” released by The National Business Review Online (NBR) on 3 September 2020 (the Article). Shareholders voted on a resolution at Plexure’s annual meeting yesterday to give the Board authority to issue shares with an aggregate issue price of $A50m for the purpose of a proposed initial public offering (IPO) at an issue price to be determined. The Article states that the “issue price at the IPO would be no greater than 20% below the market price”. That statement in the Article is the opposite of the position. Rather, the issue price at the IPO cannot be less than 20% below the market price. The purpose of the resolution was, as described in the Explanatory Statement to the Notice of Meeting, to provide a level of certainty for shareholders regarding potential dilution, so the reference point for setting the IPO issue price would be the market price and in no circumstances would the issue price be lower than 20% below the market price.

Just had a session with a couple of Australian analysts this afternoon about Plexure. They told me that Australian like growth company and that the share price is likely to rise after listing. I look forwards to them listing on ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-CFO View Post
    Just had a session with a couple of Australian analysts this afternoon about Plexure. They told me that Australian like growth company and that the share price is likely to rise after listing. I look forwards to them listing on ASX.
    Vacuous un-provable ramping hearsay. Thanks for being easy to spot.

Lol. Nice call Haewai

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Thought the same thing after the first post!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    It is up to the reader to decide whether a poster's info or opinion is useful or not. A pity when posters are 'cancelled' (word du jour).

I cant believe some one asked if they would be paying a dividend in the near future...
    I remember when they used to ask that of XRO 8 years ago !!??!!
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio