sharetrader
Page 397 of 689 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    It is up to the reader to decide whether a poster's info or opinion is useful or not. A pity when posters are 'cancelled' (word du jour).
    I agree. But I couldn't shrug off my irritation at the combination of username and post.

Outside thinking.

For those who missed it here's the CEO's presentation from the 3 Sept ASM.

See it here.

Ex-CFO was only saying what most on here was saying — Aussies love growth tech companies and the share price will likely go up when listed on the ASX

Sorry - just ramping
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Really hope the actual presentation had more substance than that PPT. The guy running this sure made it sound like an explosive growth story during his last interview which hasn't really come to fruition yet

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Really hope the actual presentation had more substance than that PPT. The guy running this sure made it sound like an explosive growth story during his last interview which hasn't really come to fruition yet
    With 10 months development to get the product to market and a few weeks. but more likely months, to sign the customer you’re looking at minimum 12 months leadtime before revenue generation for each new client. One thing I didn’t understand with the shift to revenue based on app usage is whether there is upfront revenue. Presumably there is a fixed and variable component to the revenue structure in the new contracts. Did anyone glean any insights on the new revenue model?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    With 10 months development to get the product to market and a few weeks. but more likely months, to sign the customer you’re looking at minimum 12 months leadtime before revenue generation for each new client. One thing I didn’t understand with the shift to revenue based on app usage is whether there is upfront revenue. Presumably there is a fixed and variable component to the revenue structure in the new contracts. Did anyone glean any insights on the new revenue model?
    I suspect there will be 'upfront' and other payments during the 10 month implementation period.

In addition, my understanding from the CEO's Q& A is that PLX's new contracts now generate revenue based on factors such as a.) redemption rates b.) active user numbers, and c.) number of transactions generated.

Also remember so called 'old contracts' can be amended, for example, McD in Japan has recently implemented PLX's ‘order and pay’ service in over 2,700 stores.

Finally, and this is pure speculation (call it ramping if you will,) imagine what will happen to the SP (and the company) if the forthcoming ASX fundraising elicits another major strategic customer/investment akin to the McD's stake!!??

When Director Phil Norman ( PLX Top 20 Shareholder and former founding Chairman of XRO) said,
    "in my 10 years as director (of PLX) I have never felt more positive than today (regarding the future of this company.)" I wonder just what makes him so bullish and what is driving the ASX Cap raise moves??

DYOR.... pure speculation.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 06-09-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I suspect there will be 'upfront' and other payments during the 10 month implementation period.

In addition, my understanding from the CEO's Q& A is that PLX's new contracts now generate revenue based on factors such as a.) redemption rates b.) active user numbers, and c.) number of transactions generated.

Also remember so called 'old contracts' can be amended, for example, McD in Japan has recently implemented PLX's ‘order and pay’ service in over 2,700 stores.

Finally, and this is pure speculation (call it ramping if you will,) imagine what will happen to the SP (and the company) if the forthcoming ASX fundraising elicits another major strategic customer/investment akin to the McD's stake!!??

When Director Phil Norman ( PLX Top 20 Shareholder and former founding Chairman of XRO) said,
    "in my 10 years as director (of PLX) I have never felt more positive than today (regarding the future of this company.)" I wonder just what makes him so bullish and what is driving the ASX Cap raise moves??

DYOR.... pure speculation.
    all good points,

does anyone know why he isn't still chairman of XRO? Financially it would have been more beneficial to be chair of XRO instead of PLX.

Also there is a low amount of shares held by directors/senior management, given how cheap the share has been and the expected growth?

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    all good points,

does anyone know why he isn't still chairman of XRO? Financially it would have been more beneficial to be chair of XRO instead of PLX.

Also there is a low amount of shares held by directors/senior management, given how cheap the share has been and the expected growth?
    Valid point. I wonder if they will buy in at the "20% below market value" value.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    all good points,

Plexure only started looking good about the time that Maccas injected some capital into the company. Before then Plexure was looking to be a long shot. That was April last year and the share price has gone from strength to strength sine then.I think that directors and management have been surprised by the success (share price wise) by the company which is a bit of a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Plexure only started looking good about the time that Maccas injected some capital into the company. Before then Plexure was looking to be a long shot. That was April last year and the share price has gone from strength to strength sine then.I think that directors and management have been surprised by the success (share price wise) by the company which is a bit of a worry.
    He was fairly bullish in his comments "ive never been more positive in 10 years" or something to that effect. Be nice to see them put their money where their mouth is.