sharetrader
Page 403 of 689 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6889

Accumulating a bit before ASX listing because I know it’s going to get hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Accumulating a bit before ASX listing because I know it’s going to get hyped.
    Doing the same myself, ASX listing is getting closer and closer! Feeling optimistic here.

Agreed. I'm most likely going to buy a couple more lots this week to top up also. PLX SP has been trading in a narrow 3c-4c sideways channel for a little while so little action to be seen but promising that there are few weak hands and more ASX listing holders keeping the SP steady. I love a good speculative play!

NZ offer should be announced this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    I wonder what the pricing will be...?

Membaa

Also a high possibility that some new ‘good news’ accompanies the ASX IPO, to spruik the listing, put some hype into it. Gotta get the Aussie punters and instos fired up!

Best part is anticipating whether existing shareholders get a chance to participate at a discount to market. That’s what has put a cap on the recent SP action imo. Basically now you’re buying a bet that you can buy more at a discount. If you’re buying now, maybe keep some cash reserves aside for the ASX IPO.

Exciting times!

My neutral DCF valuation at $1.46 is looking good now. Pessimistic was $1.06 and optimistic is $2.6 per share.. I’m feeling optimistic now, especially with the ASX listing lurking...

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Also a high possibility that some new ‘good news’ accompanies the ASX IPO, to spruik the listing, put some hype into it. Gotta get the Aussie punters and instos fired up!

Best part is anticipating whether existing shareholders get a chance to participate at a discount to market. That’s what has put a cap on the recent SP action imo. Basically now you’re buying a bet that you can buy more at a discount. If you’re buying now, maybe keep some cash reserves aside for the ASX IPO.

Exciting times!
    good idea, I’m working my way back in after selling for an 80% profit �� which could’ve been almost 300%!!!

Remember Should the Company decide to proceed with the IPO, it is expected that any IPO offer will open in late September/early October with the ASX listing (and NZX secondary listing) in place by late October/early November this is why i am strongly suspecting the offer this week if not absolute latest next week.

Remember Should the Company decide to proceed with the IPO, it is expected that any IPO offer will open in late September/early October with the ASX listing (and NZX secondary listing) in place by late October/early November this is why i am strongly suspecting the offer this week if not absolute latest next week.

Yes, but they did say it will be dependent on the market conditions and them getting regulatory approval.