sharetrader
Page 405 of 689 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 6889
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Looks like some news is imminent...
    An IPO and ASX listing is enough 'imminent news'? But maybe something juicy thrown in as well to spruik the IPO.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    An IPO and ASX listing is enough 'imminent news'? But maybe something juicy thrown in as well to spruik the IPO.
    My thinking is another major customer buying a strategic stake..... (or McD upping theirs.) Pure speculation and dreams tho'. Interesting times!!

Here we go 1.56

Awesome, a little pop, glad I bought some more shares today. But also quietly gutted I don’t have my original shares I purchased way back in 2016 or so.. lol. But eventually I’ll be glad I purchased some “back in 2020”.
    this could potentially blow up like push pay or the likes couldn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Awesome, a little pop, glad I bought some more shares today. But also quietly gutted I don’t have my original shares I purchased way back in 2016 or so.. lol. But eventually I’ll be glad I purchased some “back in 2020”.
    this could potentially blow up like push pay or the likes couldn’t it?
    Looks promising for an easy $2 finish by end of the week assuming some good news comes out; sell side fully dried up now

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Looks promising for an easy $2 finish by end of the week assuming some good news comes out; sell side fully dried up now
    That would be nice!
    Personal note: I am never selling these shares I have now! Haha.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    That would be nice!
    Personal note: I am never selling these shares I have now! Haha.
    I have been saying the same thing to myself Checkmate!!

Ha! I put in an order at $1.40 yesterday to add to my holding and it didn’t go through. Now... the price has rocketed on no news. Suggests some insider word. I would guess that PLX had a meeting with a broker who is recommending all their clients buy PLX

If only I had put in $1.41 buy LOL. I was out all day yesterday and today and only just saw the run. Very exciting

I also am gutted took a bit of a profit after buying in under $1 dollar. Wish I had of just left it where it was. But all part of the game I guess. Still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Ha! I put in an order at $1.40 yesterday to add to my holding and it didn’t go through. Now... the price has rocketed on no news. Suggests some insider word. I would guess that PLX had a meeting with a broker who is recommending all their clients buy PLX

If only I had put in $1.41 buy LOL. I was out all day yesterday and today and only just saw the run. Very exciting
    I had an order at 1.41 all day and yesterday and it didnt go through. Even though i saw shares being sold at that. Very fustrating