sharetrader
Page 408 of 689 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Bit of a pull back this am
    Very little volume, most likely sharesies investors, small parcel sizes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I prefer to own the shares in my name.
    Yeah I do too, but I definitely am using Hatch for my US investing lol. I can’t justify $70USD per trade anymore on DB.

Anyone still looking at buying to top up? If so, what is the target buy at current levels?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Anyone still looking at buying to top up? If so, what is the target buy at current levels?
    Prefer to wait for firm news.....

I have enough for now. If it goes down to $1.40s due to impatient sellers, I’ll continue topping up. ASX news will propel this too fast before one could even blink.

Advanced Member

One recent global company that transitioned to the ASX is Xero. The share price took off and more than tripled in only 2.5 years. Plexure who knows, but it has some big global clients already and seems to be delivering for them.

NXZ should be looking over its shoulder ....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    One recent global company that transitioned to the ASX is Xero. The share price took off and more than tripled in only 2.5 years. Plexure who knows, but it has some big global clients already and seems to be delivering for them.

NXZ should be looking over its shoulder ....
    When asked the question in recent ike GPS ASM, Glenn Milnes did not rule out the possibility of shifting to ASX as primary listing, depending on various factors.

$1.40 is my top price. I’m not buying on rumours. If there is a substantial update then I may increase my bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Don't be afraid to ring them on 0800 805777 to chase them along, if you feel your order is not actioned when it should be.
    As you probably already know, your order is time stamped, even if you alter it, and if an unreasonable time passes, where you have met the market, like 10 minutes, you can ask for compensation.

Always remember though, that say your order is at the top of the que at $1.41 to buy, and trades are going through at that price, it may be because someone is flicking in orders to buy @ $1.42 to beat you.
    Good points, thank you.
    I hadn't considered that others could be putting in higher bids that are being filled at the price I have offered.

I didn't know that I can get compensation for orders not processed. I will keep that in mind and phone DB next time.

Is that just through Direct Brokering? Will ASB do the same. I swear there have been a few times they have stuffed up and it has cost me.