sharetrader
Page 409 of 689 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 6889
    Advanced Member

Ask, and yee shall receive.

Remember, they are your servants, not your master.

Wondering if I’m missing something here... I emailed Sharesies asking “ what would happen if a NZX listed company I have shares moves to the ASX, what would happen to my shares” which the reply was “As Sharesies doesn’t currently have the ASX listed on its platform, you would need to sell your shares by the time the company is removed from NZX, if you don’t do this is time we will sell them for you”
    This would mean if you have PLX through Sharesies hoping for a big jump before and after they list on the ASX it may get a bit disappointing!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by fodd56 View Post
    Wondering if I’m missing something here... I emailed Sharesies asking “ what would happen if a NZX listed company I have shares moves to the ASX, what would happen to my shares” which the reply was “As Sharesies doesn’t currently have the ASX listed on its platform, you would need to sell your shares by the time the company is removed from NZX, if you don’t do this is time we will sell them for you”
    This would mean if you have PLX through Sharesies hoping for a big jump before and after they list on the ASX it may get a bit disappointing!
    I may well be wrong but my recollection is that PLX were proposing a dual listing NZX and ASX. In which case you have no prob's.
    I suggest you check the original announcement from PLX.

Its a dual listing.

"This may involve Plexure moving its primary listing from the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) to the ASX and re-classifying its current NZX listing as an NZX Foreign Exempt listing, which would allow its shares to continue to be quoted on the NZX."

Either way if you have PLX in Sharesies you can always use their "Transfer Out" service for $5 if PLX does not remain as a NZX FEL.

Come on tomorrow or Thursday!

Thanks for the replies! Good to know

When is there going to be an announcement? I am getting antsy for the ASX listing lol. I see Craig is presenting at a conference today at 2pm...
    Plexure's CEO Craig Herbison will presenting at Market Eye's TechOpps conference on Wednesday, Oct 14 at 2pm NZT.

The conference is bringing together some of technology's finest leaders who are changing the way businesses and people operate during these unprecedented times.

Register here: https://bit.ly/3iPvN35

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    When is there going to be an announcement? I am getting antsy for the ASX listing lol. I see Craig is presenting at a conference today at 2pm...
    Plexure's CEO Craig Herbison will presenting at Market Eye's TechOpps conference on Wednesday, Oct 14 at 2pm NZT.

The conference is bringing together some of technology's finest leaders who are changing the way businesses and people operate during these unprecedented times.

Register here: https://bit.ly/3iPvN35
    Still holding out for this week! but honestly could be next month with Plexure timelines!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Still holding out for this week! but honestly could be next month with Plexure timelines!
    I wouldn't hold out timeline re any updates from the company, they'll put it out as and when any new material information eventuates, until then BAU.