sharetrader
Page 41 of 689 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Awesome isn't it, tremendous results, wait till the market wakes up to VML!

In the meantime some people are giving away their shares today for 1.6-1.7 cents. Go figure, I'm shaking out the piggy bank. Wish I had more cash, Sigh.

(That's not meant to be troll bait, but I expect they'll quickly hear the trip trap trip trap of feet over their cynical bridge.)
    As long as the price is low I will accumulate when I can. sadly with wife and kids my cash reserves are not as much as I would like. I think the market will wake up to VML when results are published. I say accumulate through Feb and March and into early April.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    As long as the price is low I will accumulate when I can. sadly with wife and kids my cash reserves are not as much as I would like. I think the market will wake up to VML when results are published. I say accumulate through Feb and March and into early April.
    Interesting to note that Norman & Bradleys invested $250k+ each extra in the latest issue disclosure.

Banned

Awesome isn't it, tremendous results, wait till the market wakes up to VML!
    Yup, just like how VML was going to be "penny stock of 2014" (that's an actual quote btw) eh? Don't worry, this spike in price coincides with last years as well, so you may just have all year to accumulate those coins to then spend on market to buy up others half price shares. It declined 11 out of 12 months last year, from 5 cents+ to just under 1, but don't worry, they'll be "cheap as" (if only we knew how much revenue they were actually making to get some FA going and see how "cheap" they really are!)

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Interesting to note that Norman & Bradleys invested $250k+ each extra in the latest issue disclosure.
    Haha - such a hard decision for them to make?

Question is if they are locked in and have they already sold off a few?
    Last edited by Balance; 05-02-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Yup, just like how VML was going to be "penny stock of 2014" (that's an actual quote btw) eh? Don't worry, this spike in price coincides with last years as well, so you may just have all year to accumulate those coins to then spend on market to buy up others half price shares. It declined 11 out of 12 months last year, from 5 cents+ to just under 1, but don't worry, they'll be "cheap as" (if only we knew how much revenue they were actually making to get some FA going and see how "cheap" they really are!)
    My purchases in VMob are at the lower end of the scale in the 5 to 1 cent range. If it did go belly up (and I don't for a second think it will) the amount I have invested will be a slight annoyance. I am enjoying the roller coaster ride with VMob, and don't intend to jump off any time soon. it is one stock of a few that I do hold, but I have taken the time to learn as much as I can about VMob. Yes it was going to be the penny stock of 2014. Maybe it will be the penny stock of 2015, or even 2016. Im not a trader, but rather prefer to accumulate in a few stocks and will continue to do so. I note Diligent was once a 7cent share - I wish I had been an investor in the share market back then.

My purchases in VMob are at the lower end of the scale in the 5 to 1 cent range. If it did go belly up (and I don't for a second think it will) the amount I have invested will be a slight annoyance. I am enjoying the roller coaster ride with VMob, and don't intend to jump off any time soon. it is one stock of a few that I do hold, but I have taken the time to learn as much as I can about VMob. Yes it was going to be the penny stock of 2014. Maybe it will be the penny stock of 2015, or even 2016. Im not a trader, but rather prefer to accumulate in a few stocks and will continue to do so. I note Diligent was once a 7cent share - I wish I had been an investor in the share market back then.
    Hindsight - what a lovely thing to have.

Wishful thinking - not a good thing to have!

Membaa

Terrific, a whole year to accumulate. Whew.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post

Banned

Terrific, a whole year to accumulate. Whew.
    Good luck mate, you'll need it swimming in the same pond as Sorehead and co.

I hold a similar mindset you you monty with regard to how much I've put into the VML and how I hold em (go long). Can't hurt to hold a little and of it goes to hell in a handbasket, it will be a small annoyance. I've seen plenty of other "legit" companies burn.

Quote Originally Posted by TJP View Post
    I hold a similar mindset you you monty with regard to how much I've put into the VML and how I hold em (go long). Can't hurt to hold a little and of it goes to hell in a handbasket, it will be a small annoyance. I've seen plenty of other "legit" companies burn.
    How dare you imply VML is 'non-legit'?

Go wash your mouth out with Snakk oil.