sharetrader
Page 42 of 689 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast
    Membaa

Thanks BFG, but luck has little to do with it. BTW, Still waiting for you to be specific with names, allegations, evidence, and formal complaint, with respect to VML. Will you be much longer getting around to that?

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Good luck mate, you'll need it swimming in the same pond as Sorehead and co.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hindsight - what a lovely thing to have.

Wishful thinking - not a good thing to have!
    Absolutely true. I don't want to say in 5-10 years time .... " I remember when the VMob shares were 1.8 cents each and I had read about their contracts with McDonalds and Esso and the big beer company, and decided not to invest some spare cash because of xxxx crappy reason"

Life is too short for regrets. Personally I am happy with VMob and if it works out well then I'll be happy. to slightly amend the quote

'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all, then I say It is better to have tried and failed, than to have never tried at all

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Absolutely true. I don't want to say in 5-10 years time .... " I remember when the VMob shares were 1.8 cents each and I had read about their contracts with McDonalds and Esso and the big beer company, and decided not to invest some spare cash because of xxxx crappy reason"

Life is too short for regrets. Personally I am happy with VMob and if it works out well then I'll be happy. to slightly amend the quote

'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all, then I say It is better to have tried and failed, than to have never tried at all
    Fools venture where angels dare not tread?

Membaa

Whose the fool and the angel that you're referring to? ... the fool who did not invest, and the angel that did?

Fools venture where angels dare not tread?

How dare you imply VML is 'non-legit'?

Go wash your mouth out with Snakk oil.

I will go and gargle oil of snake balls immediately. You've twisted my words Balance. Not implying VML is non-legit.

More importantly the truth of the matter will be resolved on the "Balance" sheet..... haha, a punny.

Nah

I prefer to think like Mr Zuckerberg who said ....

The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking
    risks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Thanks BFG, but luck has little to do with it. BTW, Still waiting for you to be specific with names, allegations, evidence, and formal complaint, with respect to VML. Will you be much longer getting around to that?
    If you can't figure that out for yourself then that's a real pity.

And why would I waste my time with the FMA? We all know they have nothing but wet bus tickets to give out.

Anymore suggestions for how much more time I should waste here? I've already gone down one avenue, and that's enough for me, but if you want to keep bringing it up, be my guest and keep it bumped up for the newbies to be warned off VML

Membaa

Well, it's a pity then, but it wasn't me making allegations. I was hoping you'd save us all from the boogie men by sharing names, allegations & evidence, wrt VML ... if you do, and it stacks up, I'll be happy to make the complaints.

See you round.
    BAA

And why would I waste my time with the FMA? We all know they have nothing but wet bus tickets to give out.

Anymore suggestions for how much more time I should waste here? I've already gone down one avenue, and that's enough for me, but if you want to keep bringing it up, be my guest and keep it bumped up for the newbies to be warned off VML

I agree with you BFG, holding VML is like running a three legged race with razor wire strapped to your privates. But hey, if you get to the end and they're still attached I say you are winning.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TJP View Post
    I agree with you BFG, holding VML is like running a three legged race with razor wire strapped to your privates. But hey, if you get to the end and they're still attached I say you are winning.
    I voted someone else quote of the week on another thread but I think you one upped it with that gem!