sharetrader
Page 423 of 689 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Yeah sorry I edited my post. Where do you think the SP will go after the TH?
    Probably somewhere down near $1.20?

Theoretical post raise price is about $1.48 though
    Last edited by winner69; 11-11-2020 at 10:19 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    Yeah sorry I edited my post. Where do you think the SP will go after the TH?
    Presumably it will go down since we are past the record date for the share placement.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...013/334795.pdf
    pg 35 -> 10.1/34.7 A$m to be used for "Staffing to support customer expansion"
    pg 38 -> Key risk identified and acknowledged... potential of "Failure to attract new clients and to retain existing client"

Good that they've acknowledged it, and are putting their best efforts into attracting new business. I'm sure there is heaps of potential here.

It's also important to keep in mind that in any software development, the upfront cost is significant. However, once their solution/platform is solidified, adapting it to new customers will be much more efficient and cost-effective.

Quote Originally Posted by CamNZ View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...013/334795.pdf
    pg 35 -> 10.1/34.7 A$m to be used for "Staffing to support customer expansion"
    pg 38 -> Key risk identified and acknowledged... potential of "Failure to attract new clients and to retain existing client"

Good that they've acknowledged it, and are putting their best efforts into attracting new business. I'm sure there is heaps of potential here.

It's also important to keep in mind that in any software development, the upfront cost is significant. However, once their solution/platform is solidified, adapting it to new customers will be much more efficient and cost-effective.
    Agreed. Alot of their staffing costs are capital in nature so although they hit the P&L, but they are really creating an intangible software/code asset.

Im not sure what the latest financial standards state in relation to this - maybe some adjustments to capital required at audit time.

Any resident accountants care to share??

Any shares not taken up in the Placement will be underwritten by Bell Potter
    and Ord Minnett at the underwritten Offer Price, pursuant to the terms of an
    underwriting agreement entered into with Plexure on 10 November 2020.
    McDonald's, a key customer and shareholder of Plexure, has committed to
    participating in the Placement to maintain its current 9.9% shareholding post
    settlement of the Placement.
    This is promising that McDonald's is supporting the capital raise is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    This is promising that McDonald's is supporting the capital raise is it not?[/B]
    Yes to stay inline with their 9.9% stake.

To be fair these kind of results were hinted in the AGM due to their attention on growth.

But that discounted share price of $1.20 I was thinking maybe around $1.35.

老外

Good news, 4.4m is a minor loss at this stage. They said they are chasing more than growth, so having a decent bank balance and staff to support this is what is REQUIRED. $35-40m will support them well going forward, they just need to start backing up their growth agenda with new customers over the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    To be fair these kind of results were hinted in the AGM due to their attention on growth.

But that discounted share price of $1.20 I was thinking maybe around $1.35.
    Yeah, heavily discounted pricing. Very attractive but...

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Good news, 4.4m is a minor loss at this stage. They said they are chasing more than growth, so having a decent bank balance and staff to support this is what is REQUIRED....
    Agree, either they are going to back themselves to succeed or they become irrelevant. Good to see them stepping up.