sharetrader
Page 424 of 689 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 6889

They are talking a big game which I am a fan of but I wonder if they are really going to deliver.

Why is Phil Norman no longer chair of Xero? Does anyone know the back story?

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    They are talking a big game which I am a fan of but I wonder if they are really going to deliver...

Only time will tell, but I think there is a reasonable story there and their strategy is the only way to put that to the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Only time will tell, but I think there is a reasonable story there and their strategy is the only way to put that to the test.
    AI marketing is the way of the future so I will continue to hold but I’m not sure how much more I will invest

If I wasn’t already way overweight on this I would probably invest. I’m not going to try to trade around at the moment though I could take a nibble if the SP trends down to 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    They are talking a big game which I am a fan of but I wonder if they are really going to deliver.

Why is Phil Norman no longer chair of Xero? Does anyone know the back story?
    XERO 18/11/2011 "Chairman Phil Norman has advised the board of his intention to resign as a Director before the next annual meeting. Phil has served as Chairman for 5 years, which he considers an appropriate time for a foundation Chairman of a fast growing company. Phil has led the business through the start up entrepreneurial phases, the successful IPO and subsequent capital raisings to create a strong platform for future growth."

https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/216484

I wonder if it'll be the same outcome for PLX?
    Last edited by CamNZ; 11-11-2020 at 12:47 PM.

We need to see customer acquisition from this company going forward.

Craig said they are targeting 2 per year, Ahold was in February.

Its great their hitting targets for there customers but lets see them hit their own.

As an aside, the Plexure's McDonalds app offered me a free McChicken burger today. I wasn't expecting much but found it to be one of the worst chicken burgers imaginable. As a shareholder Im going to request Plexure to kick Mcds off their app in protest.

Talking of new business Ahold Delhaize annual results look to be in February, So if they are happy with the results from Super-Indo linked to Plexure on this report next year we could see some new customers come on board from the group?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    As an aside, the Plexure's McDonalds app offered me a free McChicken burger today. I wasn't expecting much but found it to be one of the worst chicken burgers imaginable.
    Personally, I wouldn't eat a McDonalds burger if they paid me, but the quality of their customer's products isn't PLX's business.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    As an aside, the Plexure's McDonalds app offered me a free McChicken burger today. I wasn't expecting much but found it to be one of the worst chicken burgers imaginable. As a shareholder Im going to request Plexure to kick Mcds off their app in protest.
    A foul fowl burger.?..lol.