sharetrader
Page 425 of 689 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Talking of new business Ahold Delhaize annual results look to be in February, So if they are happy with the results from Super-Indo linked to Plexure on this report next year we could see some new customers come on board from the group?
    With Mcds still 90% of their turnover what is the deal with super indo actually producing?

Banned

30m is not too bad compare with SML 180m

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    With Mcds still 90% of their turnover what is the deal with super indo actually producing?
    Well its producing results for the software, But using it as a gateway for further expansion into the group is on all of our minds im sure.

Ahold Delhaize includes roughly 6511 super markets Super-Indo operates 171 of those stores so it is a big opportunity, 1978 of those stores are in the USA alone with Food lion operating 1031 of those stores.

I like the burgerking app and their reward system better than macs , who knew which company made app for burgerking?

Did a bit of research - is it citrusbits? https://www.citrusbits.com/portfolio/burger-king/

Looks like Craig Herbison is doing a bit of a PR tour this week. NZX webinar today and now on the Sharesies Lunch Money webinar tomorrow. Trying to drum up some money.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    Looks like Craig Herbison is doing a bit of a PR tour this week. NZX webinar today and now on the Sharesies Lunch Money webinar tomorrow. Trying to drum up some money.
    Smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by CamNZ View Post
    XERO 18/11/2011 "Chairman Phil Norman has advised the board of his intention to resign as a Director before the next annual meeting. Phil has served as Chairman for 5 years, which he considers an appropriate time for a foundation Chairman of a fast growing company. Phil has led the business through the start up entrepreneurial phases, the successful IPO and subsequent capital raisings to create a strong platform for future growth."

https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/216484

I wonder if it'll be the same outcome for PLX?
    Thanks for that. I wonder if he was encouraged to resign or if this was his own initiative

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A foul fowl burger.?..lol.
    Haha
    It must be time for you to feather your nest with some PLX shares. Are you going to come aboard?

Membaa

I'm very happy to see PLX follow through on their cap raising, growth plans and ASX listing. They've proved they can be profitable with a conservative approach post-Bradley. But that's not what I want as a shareholder, I want go hard or go home. I'll put up for the full SPP allocation and be happy with whatever I get at 20+% discount to market right now. It's like a whole new beginning, finally PLX gets some mongrel and back themselves to win big!