sharetrader
Page 429 of 689 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Craig just said it is going to be massively over subscribed./
    Massive interest?

Sounds like it

Yes he said massively over subscribed, Reason they settled with $1.20 SSP was after consulting with a few investors firms Etc this is were they settled on fair value.

By the sounds of it they are still in talks with Ahold Delhaize and future business about further expanding the software. When mentioning the prospectus pipeline he said they have a big holding company they are in talks with that run 14 QSR to add to their portfolio as new customer soon (currently in RFP).
    Last edited by Hello123; 12-11-2020 at 01:14 PM.

I liked how open he was with his answers as well didn't seem to hold much back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I liked how open he was with his answers as well didn't seem to hold much back.
    I like Craig he sounds genuine. Also I like the fact that they didn’t go overboard with the raise as it sounds like they don’t think they needed $50m and just decided $30m was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Yes he said massively over subscribed, Reason they settled with $1.20 SSP was after consulting with a few investors firms Etc this is were they settled on fair value.

By the sounds of it they are still in talks with Ahold Delhaize and future business about further expanding the software. When mentioning the prospectus pipeline he said they have a big holding company they are in talks with that run 14 QSR to add to their portfolio as new customer soon (currently in RFP).
    Thanks for the update. Much appreciated
    Onwards with the SPP

I wonder how many shares most individuals own ie when scaling will kick in. Hopefully most people have small shareholdings so I can get a good proportion!!!
    Last edited by tango; 12-11-2020 at 02:26 PM.

https://www.crowdcast.io/e/lunch-money-32

skip to 30:10 regarding future business information.

35:30 Craig expects to stay cash flow negative for the next two years as they want to invest ahead of opportunity.
    Last edited by Hello123; 12-11-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    I like Craig he sounds genuine. Also I like the fact that they didn’t go overboard with the raise as it sounds like they don’t think they needed $50m and just decided $30m was enough.

Sounds like they've dropped the idea of using money raised for M&A which is why they needed less. That sounds positive to me.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    https://www.crowdcast.io/e/lunch-money-32

skip to 30:10 regarding future business information.

35:30 Craig expects to stay cash flow negative for the next two years as they want to invest ahead of opportunity.
    Worked well for Xero. The company made it very clear they were focused on growth, not profit. And shareholders seemed OK with that, despite the prospect of divvies raised from the floor at the ASMs I attended.

It would be good to see similar clear statements from Plexure.