sharetrader
Page 432 of 689 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6889

Picking up a few at 139

So, now I've got to find $50k and get massively scaled back, plus eat a 10% drop in the SP today.

I'm sure this capital raise will help in a long run but my portfolio is taking a fairly sizeable hit today.

What's the point of a frothy SP if you can't take full advantage of it rather than offering shares at 20% off.

I'm probably not as unhappy as I sound because PLX have been pretty good to me over the past couple of years but still...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    So, now I've got to find $50k and get massively scaled back, plus eat a 10% drop in the SP today.

I'm sure this capital raise will help in a long run but my portfolio is taking a fairly sizeable hit today.

What's the point of a frothy SP if you can't take full advantage of it rather than offering shares at 20% off.

I'm probably not as unhappy as I sound because PLX have been pretty good to me over the past couple of years but still...
    I hear you and echo similar thoughts. I would've much rather preferred a rights offer for retail holders.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Bit frustrating to watch as Craig's connection keeps dropping out at key moments.
    Just like watching him unsuccessfully fumbling trying to get his screen sharing working at the NZX Retail Investor Webinar...

I agree with you all, it’s a bit of a let down discounting the shares by 20%.. specially since it got oversubscribed..

I am relatively naïve when it comes to these SPP's - I have the 50K which I could do now. But how does the scaling work? Currently I have 10K of shares. Is it scaled based on how many shares I have and how many I apply? Or is it based on the shares I apply for?

I would rather not have $50K tied up for x amount of period. To then have it significantly scaled back and mean while Ive missed a buy in another share by having these funds tied up. Bloody frustrating, I also would just have preferred a rights offer.

Naturally I will be participating as I do not want my shares to be diluted.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I am relatively naïve when it comes to these SPP's - I have the 50K which I could do now. But how does the scaling work? Currently I have 10K of shares. Is it scaled based on how many shares I have and how many I apply? Or is it based on the shares I apply for?

I would rather not have $50K tied up for x amount of period. To then have it significantly scaled back and mean while Ive missed a buy in another share by having these funds tied up. Bloody frustrating, I also would just have preferred a rights offer.

Naturally I will be participating as I do not want my shares to be diluted.
    Not all SPP's are the same . The board generally sees what has been applied for and comes up with a strategy.
    Some scale it on how many you own,others scale it across the board IE 20 % of what you applied for.
    All the best

Cheers Stoploss.

In this case, they’ve said :-

“ The SPP has been structured to be as fair as possible to existing shareholders and should scaling be required it will be by reference to existing shareholdings.”

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I hear you and echo similar thoughts. I would've much rather preferred a rights offer for retail holders.
    Absolutely. This is the fairest way and you don't have cash sitting in someone else's bank account for a couple of weeks before the balance is returned.
    We need to get Oliver on to lobbying for this for all SPP