sharetrader
Page 439 of 689 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 6889

Anyone know why orders aren't getting filled?

Quote Originally Posted by Poverty View Post
    Anyone know why orders aren't getting filled?
    Your right just tried myself, order wont go in and says NZX closed order will be added 18/11/2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Can I just point out the forecast is an increase of 14% and a NPAT of -$10m. Cash-burn should be less than $10m.

I hope this is a minor & necessary blip caused by the need to gear up for future world domination.
    Think he was worried about 14% being less than 50% growth year before

Doesn't really matter as steps to world domination will see 50% plus in F22
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

No Wonder you are a winner, how would you see it 50% plus in FY22?

Quote Originally Posted by yuj4 View Post
    No Wonder you are a winner, how would you see it 50% plus in FY22?
    Organic growth recovering to trend (even allowing for growth decay) plus new big customers gives about $45m revenue in F22 - about 50% increase over F21

Anything less would be a major disappointment ...to the extent that everything they have said lately is a load of crap.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Sorry, my bad. But yes we will back on 50% plus before you know it*.

*unless we know it first.
    om mani peme hum

Organic growth recovering to trend (even allowing for growth decay) plus new big customers gives about $45m revenue in F22 - about 50% increase over F21

Anything less would be a major disappointment ...to the extent that everything they have said lately is a load of crap.
    This is one reason I think I need to reduce my exposure to PLX. They appear to have a big future but they will get hammered if they don't deliver.

They are now quite a large part of my portfolio and reducing that for a bit of safety might not be a bad idea.

For the last 6 odd years - 90% of this companies revenue has been McDonalds.

They have tried to sell their wares to more brands outside of McDonalds over the years having done pilot tests which resulted in pretty much nothing.

What on earth makes you think they are now all of a sudden going to grow their client list??

The problem for them is that the brands they need who have big deep pockets, are on McDonalds restricted list.

There will never be any 50% growth... LOL... but keep talking it up... cos you all think the ASX investors are going to overlook the fact that this company is haemorrhaging big loses for the next few years. Look at what happened to LBY who recently listed on ASX. Massive growth, but IPO tanked. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    For the last 6 odd years - 90% of this companies revenue has been McDonalds.

They have tried to sell their wares to more brands outside of McDonalds over the years having done pilot tests which resulted in pretty much nothing.

What on earth makes you think they are now all of a sudden going to grow their client list??

The problem for them is that the brands they need who have big deep pockets, are on McDonalds restricted list.

There will never be any 50% growth... LOL... but keep talking it up... cos you all think the ASX investors are going to overlook the fact that this company is haemorrhaging big loses for the next few years. Look at what happened to LBY who recently listed on ASX. Massive growth, but IPO tanked. Good luck.
    The large quick service restaurants are no longer on PLXs radar I assume - large supermarkets are.
    So it all depends on the data from SuperIndo being so extraordinary that other supermarkets are compelled to use PLX.
    Dunno if this will or won't happen. Time will tell...
    If they can branch further to other areas - theme-parks have been mentioned here - then momentum will build.
    Making payments through their app will be a major I think. Japan McD has this already - will other countries join in here?
    People want one app to do everything voucher/discount of goods plus payment. Not having payment option through the app is the major turn off for customers.
    Be interesting to see if PLX price model is attractive enough for companies to use this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    The large quick service restaurants are no longer on PLXs radar I assume - large supermarkets are.
    So it all depends on the data from SuperIndo being so extraordinary that other supermarkets are compelled to use PLX.
    Dunno if this will or won't happen. Time will tell...
    If they can branch further to other areas - theme-parks have been mentioned here - then momentum will build.
    Making payments through their app will be a major I think. Japan McD has this already - will other countries join in here?
    People want one app to do everything voucher/discount of goods plus payment. Not having payment option through the app is the major turn off for customers.
    Be interesting to see if PLX price model is attractive enough for companies to use this feature.
    Selling to McDonalds is easy because they are the default supplier.

But when you have the CEO talking about being involved in a pitch for an account, that has also been sent to your competitors, right at the same time as a capital raise... it starts to scream desperation to me. Outside of that, there is a lot of people here throwing new markets around like they are a done deal. And then this is being built out into 50% growth... it's almost laughable if it didn't reek of the 'Pump and Dump' talk that use to go on in the crypto currency world.