sharetrader
Page 443 of 689 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 6889
    老外

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Nonsense, the online process automatically calculates your payment amount based on the number of shares you apply for, up to a maximum of 41,666 shares. All this was spelled out clearly in detail in the SPP offer and in the application process.
    I was being facetious sorry. I mean theoretically you could have approached the company directly and said "I will give you $5m for all the shares", but there are rules etc they have to follow. Us retail plebs usually don't have the power, so of course you are limited to the maximums they setup within their rules.

Quick one. Turns out I didnt end up apply for the maximum due to funds being tied up however did apply for 13750 shares.

I have now freed up some additional funds.. The question is can I submit another application for the additional 27916? Understand there is likely to be some heavily scaling, so wish to put more funds in.

Second question how long does it take register to transfer back funds that are not used?

Answers have been obtained.

so SP up today, do we know why there is strong support for PLX given the upcoming placement? Surely we expect some pullback towards $1.20 once the placement is done?

Quote Originally Posted by lctham View Post
    so SP up today, do we know why there is strong support for PLX given the upcoming placement? Surely we expect some pullback towards $1.20 once the placement is done?
    Nothing out of the ordinary today SP has been sitting 1.36 - 1.42 since Trading halt lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Answers have been obtained.
    what answers did you find? I’m interested!

Basically;

1. Yes can transfer additional funds - up to the max - Has to be received by 5pm 24.11.20

2. Up to 7 days for any funds to be transferred back

So the listing on the ASX is a go,the big question is when do the insto's get their hands on the $30m worth of shares @$1.20.Because with the SP at $1.35 there could be a serious sell of to take short term profits,
    I have not applied for the full 50K's worth but kept 10K back in case of a short term tumble in the SP,if the price goes below $1.30 I will top up,would hate to miss out on an opportunity if all my cash was tied up in the SPP

When I went to complete my application it came up with:

Your calculated application size:
    Share amount: XXX shares Dollar amount: $XXX NZD.

Does anyone know if this is indicative of what we can expect to receive? It's less than the full $50K so I am wondering if there is any point applying for $50K

I've never seen this before and I wonder if PLX already have some idea of how much shares will be scaled. Maybe based on the number of retail investors, etc.

I thought that was more to do with how much you needed to apply for to not have dilution of your shares.