sharetrader
Page 448 of 689 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 6889

This is why I sold 25% I can buy it back cheaper

I don't know if everyone has the same idea but if the price stays like this once I get my remaining money from the SPP it going right back in for an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by clown View Post
    Do we know when they would inform us about how much we get through the SPP? Friday?
    The transaction notification will be dispatched to you on Monday next week (30th Nov)

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The joke is the minnows who moan about the SP reverting to the valuation that the company itself gave for the cap raising, like what else would people expect! That’s 😂
    No need to be rude.

The SPP thingy price isnt necessarily a "valuation", it is the price some over-charging (and entirely unnecessary, imho) banker told them they would need to get a successful raise... (despite also paying said banker a large underwriting fee). Quite where the market price subsequently goes has a multitude of influences as Im sure you know.

Quote Originally Posted by CamNZ View Post
    The transaction notification will be dispatched to you on Monday next week (30th Nov)
    Nice, thanks

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    This is why I sold 25% I can buy it back cheaper

I don't know if everyone has the same idea but if the price stays like this once I get my remaining money from the SPP it going right back in for an offer.
    Be careful the IRD love watching these sights for traders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Be careful the IRD love watching these sights for traders.
    And often they look at trading activity around events like this to catch a few who do quick flicks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

[QUOTE=winner69;858969]And often they look at trading activity around events like this to catch a few who do quick flicks[/QUO

You did say like a lead balloon.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by dibble View Post
    No need to be rude.

The SPP thingy price isnt necessarily a "valuation", it is the price some over-charging (and entirely unnecessary, imho) banker told them they would need to get a successful raise... (despite also paying said banker a large underwriting fee). Quite where the market price subsequently goes has a multitude of influences as Im sure you know.
    Not meaning to be rude, we're all minnows here in the scheme of things, whether $500 or $50,000. Maybe I just get a bit tired of the noob questions like "will it go higher or lower" and the annoyingly dumb questions about "the process and when things will happen" which is published in clear view. Are some people just not able to read the script? And they come here to ask. Talk about not doing any dyod and relying on an internet group to inform.

I thought it's pretty obvious that the company itself decided (agreed) its market price is $1.20 considering the additional shares, and is there some reason why anyone would be surprised that the market agreed today, especially when $32m sophs, plus $5m SPP comes into play? Do the maths, cap value before, cap value after issue of shares at $1.20 = ? Go figure.

Before anyone climbs on, there's not enough liquidity for buyers to confidently get a $50k fill on market at SPP price, so that might explain why some choose to go for the whole hog SPP and take their chances when the market reverts to SPP price to get the rest of what they want - at or around SPP price.

I suppose it comes down to whether you're stagging the IPO in which case you got caught short unless you moved very very quickly, or whether you're looking to buy a quantity at 23% below market when the deal was announced, regardless of the tactics necessary to get the fill.

GLTAH,

The FY21 forecast net loss after tax loss is expected to be ($10.0) million

I wonder if they can sign another big customer in the near future, could they turn a profit immediately or keep bleeding in the next couple of years? It maybe the reason why the share prices are so volatile.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    The FY21 forecast net loss after tax loss is expected to be ($10.0) million

I wonder if they can sign another big customer in the near future, could they turn a profit immediately or keep bleeding in the next couple of years? It maybe the reason why the share prices are so volatile.
    Highly optimistic if we expect one or two big customers to turnaround the tax loss within the next year. I expect the ASX listing may provide some moderate upward pressure on the share price (I'm hoping).