sharetrader
Page 451 of 689 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    The documentation was pretty clear scaling would be based on existing shareholding. I am a little annoyed not to be allocated enough to maintain my percentage shareholding despite asking for more than that - us little people have been pushed out by the big boys.
    I completely agree with this

Would you say 1.24 still a good entry price here?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by James564 View Post
    Would you say 1.24 still a good entry price here?
    That's a decision you should be taking responsibility for IMHO.

Much depends on your personal strategy and your time-line, so only you can answer your Q.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I loathe these SPPs, would rather prefer a rights offer...
    I hear you! Much simpler and saves tying up $50k cash
    I was thinking of only putting in $25K seeing as people with only 10,000 shares were applying for the full $50K. Knowing I had a lot more shares than that I figured scaling but this is brutal

I got 13.6% of my existing shareholding
    Sigh

We need Oliver to campaign for rights issues. Much fairer and less stressful

I will wait ASX open

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    The documentation was pretty clear scaling would be based on existing shareholding. I am a little annoyed not to be allocated enough to maintain my percentage shareholding despite asking for more than that - us little people have been pushed out by the big boys.
    Yes! I figured it was BS when Plexure said they would be fair to existing shareholders. I am happy to top up at $1.20 but I just don't trust this company's management any more and by that I mean the board rather than the day to day management. Promises not delivered turn me off fast.

Dam I knew it was going to be scaled but...

I currently hold 10,000
    I applied for as much funds as I could pull together and will to have tied up for a few days being - $36000

30,000 shares applied for.
    1364 shares received..... WTF

Refund me my money NOW>

Based on this I am not sure I will participate in SPP's of this nature ever again. I could have purchase on Market at the 1.20 price but instead had funds tied up in this Dam SPP.

Disc- Still hold and happy to buy more but just a bit pissed.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Yes! I figured it was BS when Plexure said they would be fair to existing shareholders. I am happy to top up at $1.20 but I just don't trust this company's management any more and by that I mean the board rather than the day to day management. Promises not delivered turn me off fast.
    The SPP is fair in that it was made clear that in the event of scaling, allotments would be on the basis of existing holdings. The problem though is that I suspect more applicants are disappointed with their allotment than those who are happy with what they got. Even though one could apply for a number of shares that maintained their percentage, it was never a given that they would get those shares.

Anyway it’s done now, they have a huge war chest and it’s time to spend it wisely and bring on the new customers.

Agree Baa Baa it is more disappointment I am feeling.

I do like it has been a success though and look forward to hearing of the new customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Dam I knew it was going to be scaled but...

I currently hold 10,000
    I applied for as much funds as I could pull together and will to have tied up for a few days being - $36000

30,000 shares applied for.
    1364 shares received..... WTF

Refund me my money NOW>

Based on this I am not sure I will participate in SPP's of this nature ever again. I could have purchase on Market at the 1.20 price but instead had funds tied up in this Dam SPP.

Disc- Still hold and happy to buy more but just a bit pissed.
    I think you were a little over optimistic given the structure of the SPP. I have similar holdings and stumped up 5k, calculated based on approx half of shareholders applying and scaling being based on holdings, plus a little extra for optimism. I'll get back most of that 5k.

I think this way of doing the SPP is fairer to existing holders as we can maintain our relative holdings and get our share of the cheap deal accordingly. However, there should have been more shares available for the SPP rather than the placement, to reward our ongoing support.

Agreed a rights issue is even better, I presume the cost is higher or there is some other reason that discourages them.