sharetrader
Page 452 of 689 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 6889

I have had zero correspondence relating to my allocation wtf is going on here

Yes hindsight I was definitely over optimistic. I initially did less but then thought hey don't want to miss out on any due the scaling and had no idea how the scaling was going to go just just put all the additional funds in.

Next time should I participate in a SPP I would be looking to put in less and hold funds back as others suggested.

Another great lesson learnt.

I had done either just jumped onto Computershare and saw the allotment

Also having to wait up to a week for my surplus funds to be returned is BS as well. Like why cant they just refund all additional funds at the time they make the allotments.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by ziptie View Post
    I have had zero correspondence relating to my allocation wtf is going on here
    I don't think any of us been communicated directly thro' any correspondence yet, we checked our holding updates online @Comoutershare registry.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Dam I knew it was going to be scaled but...

I currently hold 10,000
    I applied for as much funds as I could pull together and will to have tied up for a few days being - $36000

30,000 shares applied for.
    1364 shares received..... WTF

Refund me my money NOW>

Based on this I am not sure I will participate in SPP's of this nature ever again. I could have purchase on Market at the 1.20 price but instead had funds tied up in this Dam SPP.

Disc- Still hold and happy to buy more but just a bit pissed.
    I also stumped up $36k and got 13,649 shares. I probably should have applied for less but hey happy enough with what I got. I topped up a few this morning so I now have an even number of shares Bears hate uneven numbers

Hi Rupert I take it you had significantly more shares at the time you applied. IE 10x me

Again, amazing how backward these registrys are...

Probably do their financials on the back of the envelopes they send out to reset your passwords 🤪

Got 11% of what i asked for.. yay gimme my money back ffs

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yes hindsight I was definitely over optimistic. I initially did less but then thought hey don't want to miss out on any due the scaling and had no idea how the scaling was going to go just just put all the additional funds in.

Next time should I participate in a SPP I would be looking to put in less and hold funds back as others suggested.

Another great lesson learnt.
    The thing is though, you/we had no guarantee of an over subscription, so it was possible that you got the full 30,000 that you applied for. No one could know that in advance. I've seen SPP's under subscribed and folks who put up for heaps more than they actually wanted (in case it was scaled), then boom, they got the whole lot they applied for and had to sell a heap on market, at a loss!

Rights issues doesn't guarantee anyone any more shares than whatever the 1-for-X at a discount is, which is similar to scaling based on current holdings .. but adds in the complications that the rights can be taken up, ignored, or sold on market, all the while the discount and dilution affects the SP on market.

There's no silver bullet, think about it this way, a few short months ago (July and prior) you didn't bid for (want) 30,000 shares on market for $1.20 or less, then all of a sudden when the cap raising was announced, you were prepared to quadruple your holding. See how it screws with your head?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I don't think any of us been communicated directly thro' any correspondence yet, we checked our holding updates online @Comoutershare registry.
    The process also clearly stated that the transaction advice date is Monday, next week. The allotment date was today, which is why they're showing in Computershare. None of this should be a surprise. The only thing that isn't spelt out precisely is when the unspent funds are deposited back in ones bank account.